WELCOME TRE MASON!

Chadf93

Yes, he is announcing tomorrow.  Brian Mathews is headed to be there tonight.

That's great that Brian's going, but I heard there wouldn't be any room for Brian at the place where Tre is announcing.

:laugh:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great that Brian's going, but I heard there wouldn't be any room for Brian at the place where Tre is announcing.

:laugh: I see what you did there

Finally!  I'm starting to get the impression that I'm too subtle to make jokes on a messageboard.

Nahhh, I think we are just smarter than the rest of the bunch on this site!  :happydance:

Finally!  I'm starting to get the impression that I'm too subtle to make jokes on a messageboard.

Nahhh, I think we are just smarter than the rest of the bunch on this site!  :happydance:

Ok I'll admit it took me a minute but that was a good one. :bow:

I was just too lazy to say something about it.  :tease:

rivals says mason got a 830 on the SAT. is that accurate? what do the players need to qualify?

An 830 on the SAT is the equivalent to a single digit ACT, around a 9 or maybe 10. There's plenty of chances to retake the SAT and I'd be surprised if he hasn't already done so

Archived