WELCOME TRE MASON!

Chadf93

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre will be a good one, trust me.

For all the star gazers out there, his size/strength was the only thing holding him back from 5 star status. You can bank that.

Get him to 200 and he will be a baller.

For all the star gazers out there, his size/strength was the only thing holding him back from 5 star status. You can bank that.

From Rivals..."Look for him to outperform more highly recruited backs. "  We know our coaches know talent, and like you said, he'll be a good one.  Welcome Mr Mason and WDE! 

War Eagle Tre and welcome to the Auburn family!!!!!

We're looking to see you carry on in the long list of great Auburn Tiger backs... :hellyeah:

:believe:                            :wareagle:                       :tdau:                   :yay: :yay: :yay::happydance:

From Rivals..."Look for him to outperform more highly recruited backs. "  We know our coaches know talent, and like you said, he'll be a good one.  Welcome Mr Mason and WDE! 

My point exactly. Mason has the It factor.

been trying to think of who he reminds me of...

Maybe a mix of the Brad Lester and Kenny Irons

Both guys not your proto-typical SEC size of a RB, however, both ran with passion, determination, and great vision.

i know him personally, the kid always has a smile on his face. I heard back when i was in 6th grade that he was gonna be a stud by the time he is in high school. I'm really happy for him, not just that he chose Auburn but that he chose a school HE wanted to attend.

War Eagle Tre, he has been my favorite back we've recruited this year, was scared with all the talk of the other backs we might miss on prob the most underated back in the class

Archived