WELCOME TRE MASON!

Chadf93

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to be if we want him and have room for him, I bet he's ours

That is what I always thought as well, just wondering about the OM insiders who are saying they would be suprised if Mason does not commit to them.  Is he coming to AU this weekend?  If so, I think I would still agree with your statement.  If not, I may have a little concern about losing him.

It seems to be if we want him and have room for him, I bet he's ours

That is what I always thought as well, just wondering about the OM insiders who are saying they would be suprised if Mason does not commit to them.  Is he coming to AU this weekend?  If so, I think I would still agree with your statement.  If not, I may have a little concern about losing him.

Mason is keepin his option open with Ole Miss. If we want him and have room (Like Fish said) We got him!

And if we don't get IC?

It will be a disaster. Our program will crumble, and will have 4 straight 3-win seasons.  :laugh:

I know (hope) you're joking. But we do mneed I.C.

And if we don't get IC?

It will be a disaster. Our program will crumble, and will have 4 straight 3-win seasons.  :laugh:

I know (hope) you're joking. But we do mneed I.C.

I'd love to have Crow as much as anyone, but I think we'l be just fine with either of these guys. Once you get into the top 15 - 20 rb's I don't think there's that huge of a difference between them. Now, there ARE differences obviously, but behind the right line (which is more important to build IMO) they will be great backs. I'm pretty chilled out about the RB situation personally.

What is the latest on Mason?  OM fans feel very good that they are going to get him.  Any insider information on this guy?

The most telling sign is that Tre wants to wait till NSD. If he wanted to go to Ole Miss, he most likely would've said so or at least told our coaches and they would be still recruiting Andrew Buie. Tre has been upfront with our staff about his intentions and they have been the same way with him. He is waiting to see how our class shakes out with possibly landing IC and he still wants to be a tiger, like he told our staff months ago.

What is the latest on Mason?  OM fans feel very good that they are going to get him.  Any insider information on this guy?

The most telling sign is that Tre wants to wait till NSD. If he wanted to go to Ole Miss, he most likely would've said so or at least told our coaches and they would be still recruiting Andrew Buie. Tre has been upfront with our staff about his intentions and they have been the same way with him. He is waiting to see how our class shakes out with possibly landing IC and he still wants to be a tiger, like he told our staff months ago.

DJ said he thinks Mason may commit this week, and I've heard this from other sources as well.

DJ said he thinks Mason may commit this week, and I've heard this from other sources as well.

I heard there was a chance he could but I've also heard that Tre was going to wait. I guess we'll see.

has anyone seen this kid in person?? Rivals lists him as 5'10 190, but he looks smaller than that in his highlight video. Great burst and cutting ability though...

has anyone seen this kid in person?? Rivals lists him as 5'10 190, but he looks smaller than that in his highlight video. Great burst and cutting ability though...

Dyer 2.0  ;)

:we:

Archived