A-Day Visitor List

CameronCrazy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet mikey is going to be drooling about that list of linebackers. I'm sure he will want to sign all of them in hope of building on depth. I kid mikey.

I bet mikey is going to be drooling about that list of linebackers

I bet mikey is going to be drooling about that list of linebackers. I'm sure he will want to sign all of them in hope of building on depth. I kid mikey.

:rolleyes:

:poke:

This year, I'd only have us sign the five that are this year's prospects. :)

Wow, just wow ...

Auburn is expected to host around 250 prospects for this weekend's spring game on Saturday.

Out of the that group there will roughly be 10 five-stars and 20 four-stars in attendance.

http://247sports.com/Article/Elite-visitors-expected-for-Auburn-spring-game-28212338

You do realize this just means we're going to fail on at least 225 of those prospects, don't you?

:poke:

Traveon Samuel stated on Twitter tonight that he'll be there with his teammate John Broussard (2016). Both come from Central High in Phenix City. Jonathan Wallace played there.

“@_BIGDAWG60: Can't wait to be at the spring game and see the wonderful fans of the Auburn Tigers! #WDE”

2016 TE/DE commit Landon Rice

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

Torrance Gibson, Kevin Toliver among a couple of prospects that didn’t make it to #Auburn today

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

Earlier I Tweeted that 5-star QB Torrance Gibson was at #Auburn. Sounds like he didn't make it. Told me, "I had family problems."

Torrance Gibson ‏@quick_tg6

I have some big recruiting news later today!

Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson

Torrance Gibson, Kevin Toliver among a couple of prospects that didn’t make it to #Auburn today

Keith Niebuhr ‏@Niebuhr247

Earlier I Tweeted that 5-star QB Torrance Gibson was at #Auburn. Sounds like he didn't make it. Told me, "I had family problems."

Torrance Gibson ‏@quick_tg6

I have some big recruiting news later today!

Well that sucks...

Any word on recruit reactions to the game?

Thats what im looking for too. If you find em, be sure to pass em along

Hoping we hear from jovon robinson soon

just because it isnt public doesn't mean things aren't moving along nicely.

Hoping we hear from jovon robinson soon

just because it isnt public doesn't mean things aren't moving along nicely.

Wink-wink.

To me, the question of Jovon signing with AU was settled the minute the NCAA lifted their restrictions and allowed us to sign him. What's with all the angst?

Archived