NR OT Tyler Prichett*

4* DE McTelvin Agim

4* DT Antwuan Jackson*

4* DT Marlon Davidson*

4* DT Derrick Brown

4* CB John Broussard

4* S Stephen Davis Jr*

NR OT Austin Troxell*

Chat Sports says 247 is reporting that 2016 five-star Isaac Nauta is also expected in Auburn this weekend, although the Tigers are not currently in his top group. The tight end from Buford, Ga., is ranked as the nation's No. 1 tight end and favors Florida State.

The Tigers also hope to make a good impression with 2016 cornerback John Broussard of Phenix City, who is set to announce his commitment later this year.

http://www.chatsports.com/auburn-tigers/a/Pair-of-uncommitted-5star-prospects-set-to-attend-Auburns-game-with-South-Carolina-0-10608360

short list so far. I almost forgot about Chris Westry! I am excited about his height as a CB! How is his season going? Lastly, what game did Gus attend last night?

We need Jones!

I agree with Cadillac! I would much rather have DJ Jones than Maurice Swain. I'm hoping that we sign 3 DT's.

Jauntavious Johnson

DJ Jones

Trent Thompson, Terry Beckner, Jr., or Daron Payne

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/RECRUITING-Auburn-SC-seen-and-heard-32322553

E - please add...

2015 commits - Marquel Harrell, Jalen Harris, and Kaleb Kim

2015 Prospects - Jonathan Calvin, Terry Godwin, Jayson Stanley, Chidi Valentine-Okeke.

2016 Prospects - Stephen Davis, Jr., Antwaun Jackson, Marlon Davidson, Elijah Holyfield.

short list so far. I almost forgot about Chris Westry! I am excited about his height as a CB! How is his season going? Lastly, what game did Gus attend last night?

1. Hard to judge how a CBs season is going. If he is doing well then he is not thrown to and not putting up stats. With that sais I've never seen CW have more than 3 tackles in a game so far this season. 2. One half at the Hoover (Darrell Williams) game and the other at the Shades Valley (Daron Payne) game.

I haven't seen anything posted on DT Derrick Brown.

He's one of the top DT targets for 2016 season. This was his first visit for an AU game this season. The trending though is UGA is the team to beat here.

We need Jones!

I agree with Cadillac! I would much rather have DJ Jones than Maurice Swain. I'm hoping that we sign 3 DT's.

Jauntavious Johnson

DJ Jones

Trent Thompson, Terry Beckner, Jr., or Daron Payne

I could see DT with Beckner but it has not been reported yet what position we are recruiting for. FWIW, Tom Luginbill said last week that TBJ is talented enough to play any position on the DL in college except 0 tech DT, and he could grow to do that if a team needed him to.

Just added 22 names to the OP. The new names are denoted with an asterisk to the far right. Link

Oh and a heads up, you will not see me posting on home gamedays after 9 am because I have to get my butt to JHS to work.

Just added 22 names to the OP. The new names are denoted with an asterisk to the far right. Link

Oh and a heads up, you will not see me posting on home gamedays after 9 am because I have to get my butt to JHS to work.

I like jalapeños to the side of my nachos, E!

Not what I do. ;D/>

I see. wink wink, fist bump. I have a bag of benjamins allocated for defensive sacks if you need it. Shhhhhh

Not what I do. ;D/>

I see. wink wink, fist bump. I have a bag of benjamins allocated for defensive sacks if you need it. Shhhhhh

:laugh:

Only one defensive end visitor?

Yup! Garner is still working on that position. We may only take 1 DE in this class.

Archived