Kris Frost

CameronCrazy

It's critical that we get this guy to stay for his senior year. While McKinzy's play has still been in consistent, Frost has really stepped his game up. For our defense to make major strides next year, it's crucial that we get Kris to stay.

Frost unlikely to go anywhere.....just starting to learn the position IMO. Should be a leader next year.

Frost was great tonight against Samford. Last week vs UGA he looked like a matador. I'm interested to see what he does next week.

He isn't going anywhere. His name has been mentioned as a draft eligible underclassman but in the large scheme of all draft eligible inside LBs he is not in the Top 10.

Frost was great tonight against Samford. Last week vs UGA he looked like a matador. I'm interested to see what he does next week.

Mikey, I couldn't agree more. KFlooked great last night as well as a couple other games this year. However, against UGA, he looked like a freshman. He has the talent IMO but would love to see him back leading that group of lbs next year.

IMO....Frost has been inconsistent........consistently. Great game against Samford...but he should have. Against UGA and in other big games he seems to disappear. No doubt he's better and has improved but still has a ways to go to be considered in the top LB's in the SEC. I think Cassanova will turn out to be better than Frost....just my opinion.

Archived