LSU Video from ITAT

StatTiger

at about 3 minutes in, campbell does the "fade away" pass, when he shoots a fade away jump shot with the ball. that is a move most average QBs cannot make. Donavon McNabb is someone who makes that pass

good job JC

That was pretty cool. They should do a LSU version. ;)

Fantastic link!

There was a similar kind of thing 2 years ago when we beat Bama in Tuscaloosa...the Trey Smith coming-out-party when Auburn "had no chance to win without CW and RB."

There was a similar kind of thing 2 years ago when we beat Bama in Tuscaloosa...

Yeah, some Auburn baseball site hosted it. They had to take it down because of the bandwidth it was chewing up.

I have downloaded most of the media page. An awesome part of the site, BTW. My favorites are highlight videos put to music ;)

That was pretty cool. They should do a LSU version. ;)

They have one from last year:

http://www.lsufilms.neptune.com/

Can't say that I enjoy it as much being it's LSU ;) But I can appreciate any good football hits, regardless of the team, and the video is well done.

DO you folks ever visit the Media Page?

I have every clip that is posted. When I'm feeling down and all alone, I visit my AU_Video folder and get magically cheered up. You have some awesome clips there, and we appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived