Auburn v. Arkansas

sportwareagle

I was just looking on ESPN's website and it has the Auburn v. Arkansas game listed for 2:00pm ET. Does anyone know if this is legit? Does it mean that we are going to be playing on ESPN or CBS? If anyone knows, please clue me in.

Here's a link....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/clubhouse?c...eId=2&sport=ncf

I think it is 2pm et which is 1pm ct and that is the tentative time for all AU games set at the beginning of the season before TV is factored in. Does that sound right to anyone else?

I find it hard to believe that we would play on ESPN at 1...... it will be moved to a 645 or 6 pm game if its on ESPN or maybe the 8 game

The winner of next week's game will get the CBS timeslot. utee plays ole miss that week. it's not too good of a week for good matchups, but CBS will want to put the higher ranked team on TV.

I hate that old announcer on CBS. I don't know his name but he reminds me of Eli Gold. That sucks, I wish we could get a night game. So I'm guessing if we keep winning we may not have a nite game this yr. :angry:

I find it hard to believe that we would play on ESPN at 1...... it  will be moved to a 645 or 6 pm game if its on ESPN  or maybe the 8 game

104823[/snapback]

Yeah, it will definitely be moved. I think the time they listed was just the tentative time set by AU prior to the season and prior to being picked up by a network.

I'm hoping for a night game. I will be home on leave for this one and already have my tickets in hand.

Archived