Congrats on a big win!

BamaGrad03

Just wanted to drop by and say congrats to your boys for pulling through. I told yall the piggies weren't very good. AU is clearly the best team in the SEC and showing it on the field.

We picked up a huge win today and hopefully picked up some confidence since we throttle USM. But our QB play is still scary.

As long as ken darby stays healthy we can still be competitive...

but enjoy this one guys...a win over the piggies is always a good one.

You guys looked good too. Darby had a career day. I'm surprised at how easily we handled them. Arky always gives us trouble and I thought this one would be no exception. But Campbell just sliced them apart. Amazing performance today.

thanks BG.. ya'll played really well today too(the score shows that anyway).. I underestimated Bama. Wish I would have stuck with my first pick in the Touchdown Auburn Bowl.. but that injury to Ray made me change my mind.

7 and 0! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Yes, congrats on a huge victory. I didn't get to watch, but when I heard the score 17-0 early in the game, I was blown away. Great victory. The next two games for you guys are Ole Miss and Kentucky, right? If so, there is no reason why AU won't roll into the Georgia game very confident and undefeated.

Good day in Alabama. We both win and UAB and Troy did as well.

:ua: looked much better than expected.

:au: was amazing so far. Maybe the :lsu: game was actually a letdown game?

I think the LSU game was the key, mentally, to everything that has transpired since. We had some confidence issues that beating LSU finally dispelled. Not only did we avenge a loss to a team that clobbered us last year, but it was against the defending national champ and we finally came through at the end of a game when we had to make a play to win.

Yes I would have to say the LSU game is key to the 7-0 start, without that last drive and seeing we can come from behind when it was OUR last shot has this team thinking anything is possible and by the way we played today jumping on Arkansas the way we did I think this team can do some great things with the rest of the season.

:au: 7-0!!!!!! WDE!!!

111853[/snapback]

troy lost

111853[/snapback]

troy lost

111892[/snapback]

Apologies, slippance, will edit post above.

Archived