Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

Post your questions here and I will answer them. The more donations received, the more questions answered. Remember, we must get a lot more donations to be in full action from now until NSD.

ASK AWAY!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we hire Mark stoops, do you think we will get some recruits that flip to us?

I'm sure it would create a lot of buzz but I'm not sure how much.

How are we looking with Diggs, Ward, Bush, and Alexander?

Diggs = I would say around 30% but that could significantly increase if he does indeed visit Jan 13th-15th and we have hired an OC that he likes.

Ward = I am hearing a very tough battle between Auburn-Ole Miss......who wins family feel at Auburn or his brother at Ole Miss?

Bush = Between Auburn and Miami....I believe he commits to Auburn on Saturday.

Alexander = I am hearing he is leaning towards Auburn.

Does Auburn sign a 2nd running back this year, or do they wait till '13 to go after two running backs?  If a 2nd running back is taken this year, who would they most likely sign?

Who is your best guess for OC and DC. Kinda recruiting related.

At this point I don't have one on the OC but until the contract is signed at FSU, I still believe Stoops is the leading candidate for the DC.

How do you feel about Avery Young and Alex Kozan?

I feel pretty good about Avery Young. It's Auburn or Georgia right now with Auburn having a slight edge.

Kozan is hard to read. I believe he ends up at Michigan, Ohio State or Iowa but Auburn is def a dark horse. 

Which QB other than Pike do you see us signing?  Sort of related is BT really gone in light of his Bowl performance?

Will we sign another RB other than JR?

Gonna put you on the spot:

Who's the big name silent commit my inside source buddy keeps hinting about?

:-X

Don't know. You tell me!

Chances of Goldman, Williams, and will we get a second RB and if so who are the best shots?

Goldman = Around 30% right now but Auburn isn't conceding him to anyone.

Williams? I guess you're talking about Leonard Williams? I think Auburn leads for Leonard and is going to be tough to beat.

It is very unknown right now whether or not Auburn will sign another RB in this class.

Since you can edit anyone else's post, do you think it's a good idea to just imbed your answer inside their post using a different colored font? It would clean the thread up a bit :).

FROM AUSportTalk: NO! LOL

OP EDIT: :(

Does Auburn sign a 2nd running back this year, or do they wait till '13 to go after two running backs?  If a 2nd running back is taken this year, who would they most likely sign?

Right now, signing another RB and if so who is very unknown right now. Should know more within a week or so.

Don't know. You tell me!

:tease:

Ok how's this:

Do the coaches have a high ranked silent commit that nobody has been talking about?

Which QB other than Pike do you see us signing?  Sort of related is BT really gone in light of his Bowl performance?

Will we sign another RB other than JR?

QB - This is a wait and see if the coaches wanna take another QB. I doubt they do unless it's Winston.

RB - Look at posts above.

Don't know. You tell me!

:tease:

Ok how's this:

Do the coaches have a high ranked silent commit that nobody has been talking about?

Haven't heard of one.

The last couple of years we have heard about certain commits that are out recruiting and trying to help build

the best class possible. Are there some of those commits this year? If so who?  

Archived