Android App

AUSWEN

So I've written an Android app for building and managing tournament brackets. I thought I'd tell AE about it to see if anyone might like it. It can have up to 64 participants, so it can handle setting up a March Madness bracket, but it's main purpose is for people to manage any tournament under the sun. I envision it being used to manage little league soccer tournaments or nerdy card game tournaments in comic book stores. It is called "Bracket Builder" and costs .99$. I also made a free trial version called "Bracket Builder Lite", which has ads and doesn't have many of the cooler features of the paid app. 

Anyway, check it out if you like, let me know what you think. I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. I just want for the app to be the best that it can be. If you happen to fall in love with it, leave me a sweet review ;)

p.s - I have it listed on both Google Play and Amazon, but I recommend getting it from Google Play because Amazon takes forever to approve aps, so the Google version will get updates much faster.

Archived