2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Wouldnt matter - If anything, it sounds like he is doing us a favor!

NCAA defines a a season ticket older as a booster. Boosters are not permitted to contact (recruit) prospects on or off campus.

WDE!

There are caveats if a prior relationship exists.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to find a new church.

Exactly! The pastor should be talking about things far more important than college football!

Let me go ahead and squash this,

no one said it was the pastor...

offered by Bama last week.

bunch of johnny come lately's. Are they telling him about how much they need him at the Jack LB spot? It seems like every LB recruit they have that is the position they sell.

offered by Bama last week.

bunch of johnny come lately's. Are they telling him about how much they need him at the Jack LB spot? It seems like every LB recruit they have that is the position they sell.

I got a JACK for him... :-X

Shaun Dion Hamilton@_sdh7

My decision will be sometime in April so a lot of visits planned for the next few weeks

Such an early announcement considering how far signing day is away

I was told to watch for this. With all the new recruiting rules a'lot of kids will announce early if they truly feel strong about a school to lessen the bombardment of calls and texts etc. It remains to be seen how well that ends up working for them.

My decision will be sometime in April so a lot of visits planned for the next few weeks

I was told to watch for this. With all the new recruiting rules a'lot of kids will announce early if they truly feel strong about a school to lessen the bombardment of calls and texts etc. It remains to be seen how well that ends up working for them.

As well they should if they can. The NCAA basically telling the coaches the gloves are off without giving the players a relief by having an early signing period is ridiculous.

As well they should if they can. The NCAA basically telling the coaches the gloves are off without giving the players a relief by having an early signing period is ridiculous.

If I were a recruit. I would purchase a pre paid phone and give that number to the coaches. It would get old really fast having your phone buzz every five seconds because of a text message. It will probably get so bad that recruits will ignore coaches and only contact schools that they want to contact. The NCAA doesn't know what they are doing here. But on the other hand with coaches having endless contact does that mean the Tiger Prowl can go back on the road?

If I were a recruit. I would purchase a pre paid phone and give that number to the coaches. It would get old really fast having your phone buzz every five seconds because of a text message. It will probably get so bad that recruits will ignore coaches and only contact schools that they want to contact. The NCAA doesn't know what they are doing here. But on the other hand with coaches having endless contact does that mean the Tiger Prowl can go back on the road?

Absolutely NOT! It was called "Tiger Prowl" not "Turd Prowl". Had it been the latter I'm certain you would see it return. Of course if it had been "Turd Prowl" it never would have been stopped to begin with. ;D

Isn't this fella reporting for duty in December? Can't blame him. He will be a hot prospect and bugged by everyone.

Isn't this fella reporting for duty in December? Can't blame him. He will be a hot prospect and bugged by everyone.

He is not scheduled to be an EE to the best of my knowledge.

Do we have a feel for who the leader is? I thought I remembered Auburn leading early last Football season before the poor seasonand coaching changes.

Do we have a feel for who the leader is? I thought I remembered Auburn leading early last Football season before the poor seasonand coaching changes.

You would think we are in good shape here.

He is not scheduled to be an EE to the best of my knowledge.

Disregard my post. I was talking about Pettway. Why I thought I was in the Pettway thread I don't know.

Archived