2014 4* LB Shaun Dion Hamilton (Alabama signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Furthermore... up until that fateful Monday night... Jeremy still insisted that Foster was going to AU.

He might know SDH on another level though.

Most assuredly, he does...

They go to the same school. Basically best friends from what I gathered.

Thus my statement.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Furthermore... up until that fateful Monday night... Jeremy still insisted that Foster was going to AU.

Thus my statement.

Just supporting. :D

Thus my statement.

I know, I apologize for yankin' your chain! :poke:

(fyi - I mess with folks some times. It is a sign of endearment)

O

Thus my statement.

Oh, and they get what they get with RF. Seems like he has issues. Wish him the best though.

Thus my statement.

Just supporting. :D/>

I know, I apologize for yankin' your chain! :poke:/>

Oh it's fine. I'm all for light heartedness and having fun.

O

Thus my statement.

Oh, and they get what they get with RF. Seems like he has issues. Wish him the best though.

"Seems like" is putting it nicely IMHO.

Otherwise it gets VERY dull this time of year. Unless you enjoy bad basketball and/or pretty fair baseball. You know, I'm just sayin'...

Otherwise it gets VERY dull this time of year. Unless you enjoy bad basketball and/or pretty fair baseball. You know, I'm just sayin'...

We (me and you) are keeping this thread alive sadly.

I know, then once he commits, phan, a4e, Mikey and DTR will come around like we owe 'em somethin'. And if we are truly blessed, "The Feathered One" and "The Very Old One" will stop by and grace us with their prescense..

I know, then once he commits, phan, a4e, Mikey and DTR will come around like we owe 'em somethin'. And if we are truly blessed, "The Feathered One" and "The Very Old One" will stop by and grace us with their prescense..

Oh how lucky we will be.

Did I just get a tweet or something? There was this flash of yellow followed by a lone feather floating listlessly toward the ground...I'm not sure but for some reason I feel an urge to :hail: .

What's the latest? Is there a feeling whether or not Hamilton commits to the good guys next month? I'm rooting for him to be the Cam Toney of next year's class.

What's the latest? Is there a feeling whether or not Hamilton commits to the good guys next month? I'm rooting for him to be the Cam Toney of next year's class.

The assumption is the good guys but there has been nothing from him to support any team recently. I am concerned a bit about Tennessee though. He just visited there and they are on fire with commits recently.

The assumption is the good guys but there has been nothing from him to support any team recently. I am concerned a bit about Tennessee though. He just visited there and they are on fire with commits recently.

Thanks. I hope we land this kid. Just like Cam and Carl last year, he seems to have handled himself the right way and would be a great pick-up.

I have noticed that about Tenn. I have full confidence in our staff, but what is Tenn. doing that we are not?

I have noticed that about Tenn. I have full confidence in our staff, but what is Tenn. doing that we are not?

Landing their regional commits ? They have 3 Tenn, 1 Va, 1 Md and I don't think that Ga commit will stick.

Landing their regional commits ? They have 3 Tenn, 1 Va, 1 Md and I don't think that Ga commit will stick.

I agree IM70. They are experiencing a much better than avg. year with an influx of talent in-state. They HAVE to get their share or they are in for a short stay in Knoxville IMO. I look for them to struggle again and if they don't improve or the vibe stalls some of those kids jump ship. They are the new flavor of the week right now.

I agree IM70. They are experiencing a much better than avg. year with an influx of talent in-state. They HAVE to get their share or they are in for a short stay in Knoxville IMO. I look for them to struggle again and if they don't improve or the vibe stalls some of those kids jump ship. They are the new flavor of the week right now.

The real prize so far is Jalen Hurd, who many thought would go through the full recruiting process. It was a surprise especially since ut had just lost Jay Graham, their RB coach. The other prize, Todd Kelley, is a legacy and a lock since day 1. They actually have seven legacies on their board right now. Still, a new force to be dealt with.

"Todd Kelley, is a legacy"

If this is Andy Kelley's son then I feel old.

You're safe on the age. Todd Kelley,Jr. is the son of Todd Kelley, Sr. who was a defensive end.

Really they are doing what Ole Miss did last year, capitalizing on legacies and friendships. Just like it was a perfect storm last year for the Rebels it is lining up very similar for Tennessee. There are quite a few legacies this season plus an increase in instate talent. But the biggest thing is they don't have Dooley. This is the level the Vols should be recruiting at

Really they are doing what Ole Miss did last year, capitalizing on legacies and friendships. Just like it was a perfect storm last year for the Rebels it is lining up very similar for Tennessee. There are quite a few legacies this season plus an increase in instate talent. But the biggest thing is they don't have Dooley. This is the level the Vols should be recruiting at

That is for sure.

Archived