SEC SEC SEC

vatz22au

If you chant it too long you might forget we still have 2 more to go... Lets finish the job. War Damn Eagle!

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!

Now...................BEAT THEM DAWGS! :cheer::au:

"Hail to the CHAMPIONS" of the SEC WEST. :au::au::au:

Up next...KILL the puppies...ONE at a time! :au:

If you chant it too long you might forget we still have 2 more to go... Lets finish the job. War Damn Eagle!

116694[/snapback]

I'll chant it all I want....we are 9-0...going to atlanta, and I am one damn happy Auburn fan, and im not gonna let all this little "lets not jinx it" crap let me stop it. Me talking about a national championship or SEC championship does not influence the way auburn plays on saturdays one bit....lets try to remember that.

War Damn Eagle. If you look at my pic below you should see the war eagle within the picture. Ol Fyffe has the best seat in the house right now and I bet he is painting Heaven Orange and Blue.

You missed one...now, it's time for Georgia...Alabama...Tennessee...USC.

Yes, I am looking too far ahead. No, I will not stop. B)

WAAAAAAAAARR EAGLE!! HEY!!

autiger6 Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM

War Damn Eagle. If you look at my pic below you should see the war eagle within the picture. Ol Fyffe has the best seat in the house right now and I bet he is painting Heaven Orange and Blue.

Don't you think the good Lord keeps his two favorite colors in heaven fresh and new at all times???

:big::big:

Archived