UT makes SEC look good again

bigsixfive

So how bad will this loss affect us? I'm thinking they will plummet in the polls because ND just isn't good. They did play solid, mistake free ball though. Ainge is detrimental to their success; Clausen just can't get it done. The way he was just falling down under a heavy pass rush really irritated me. He could have stepped out of some of those sacks.

Why is Tennessee always embarassing the SEC in non conference games?

Thay primed themselves for the upset. I heard all week long on talk radio how tired they were and how banged up they were. If they coulda sucked it up and won this one they would be feeling a lot less tired and banged up right now!

Why couldn't they just have lost to Kentucky or Vandy?

:angryfire:   :angryfire:   :angryfire:   :angryfire:

118711[/snapback]

Slink, I am there with you man! :roflol:

Yes, we totally embarrassed the entire conference by losing this game. I mean, anyone else in the conference could have been down to their 3rd string qb and won that game. How many times has UT stepped out of conference to play a UCLA, Notre Dame, etc, and won? did we embarass the conference then because we didn't win by a lrage enough margin? Auburn has no room to talk about embarassing the conference when it comes to out of conference foes. USC and backing out of playing FSU come to mind...

I mean, anyone else in the conference could have been down to their 3rd string qb and won that game.

119090[/snapback]

So now being down to your third string QB is a viable excuse? :big:;)

You tell him BamaGrad. By the way your Crimson Tide looked pretty good Saturday against the Bulldogs. If there is one thing you can say about Bama is those kids don't EVER give up. They still play there hearts out on EVERY down. I really hope these kids get rewarded at the end of the season. Peach maybe even Outback Bowl. They DESERVE IT!!!!!

I mean, anyone else in the conference could have been down to their 3rd string qb and won that game.

119090[/snapback]

119094[/snapback]

I'd say it is when your gameplan revolves around the performance of Mr. Ainge. UT with Ainge beats ND, hands down. Just the same as Bama with Croyle beats Arky.

:poke:

119090[/snapback]

119094[/snapback]

Good as any, if ya wanna make 'em. :P

I'm just saying that while we lost, embarassing the conference is a bit extreme. But whatever. What goes around comes around. We beat Bama by the same exact score in the same exact situation...the d scoring a td. All I can say at this point is that our d played great, and our offense stunk it up.

I will say this...Ainge being out had absolutely nothing to do with not getting a first down on 4th and less than a yard. That also had no impact on CJ Fayton dropping a pass that he probably would have scored on.

Archived