Georgia Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

Ugh, not the time to get your first penalty. But it's first and 20.

You have to hand it to UGA, they are not letting CW get outside and make stuff happen.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't doubt for one second that the prayers of the players and fans has enabled that young man to WALK off the field. I am so glad he's ok.

Glad he's ok. What's the deal with Junior? First a high shot on Gibson that was uncalled for, and now a helmet to helmet shot on Brown?

thats a clean hit right jared? the CBS guys said it was

121073[/snapback]

It was clean in that I don't think he mean to hit him in the head. It was just JR trying to separate the WR from the ball and the WR trying to absorb a hit. Head collided.

It was a clean hit but I still think it was quite intentional and quite a cheap shot. Am not looking for any pity cases though as I admit that Greg Blue and others have done the same.

It was intentional, in that he wanted to hit him hard. I don't think he wanted to hit him in the head. I think he wanted to get his head on the ball and Brown dropped his to protect the ball.

There have been some VERY big hits this game. A couple of late ones by both teams. They just want this game so bad. I don't see any bad blood between the two. After that hit, Davis wrapped up CW and then helped him up. Class on both sides. This is what a rivalry SHOULD be.

I don't think I've ever seen Junior play dirty, so I'm not going to judge his character. I will say however that after the personal foul hit on Gibson that was very high, I do think he is head hunting. The hit on Brown just drives home that point for me.

Archived