Gameday sign ideas!

AUwent

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hammer home the whole cheating thing.

Nevermind the

Cheating

At

Alabama

igNore the

Cheating

At

Alabama

Bama: where turning pro

means a salary decrease

I was a walk-on at Bama

and all i got was a lousy

used Charger

Harvey Updyke

Forrest Gump

Bama Legends

Since it's all but assured that Gameday is coming in two weeks, what ideas do you have for signs?

Mine--

"I loaned Ha-Ha my other sign and he didn't give it back."

I love this and will look for it so I can come shake your hand

I know many want to bash bama and all their cheating, but why not push AU or Gus more.

I know many want to bash bama and all their cheating, but why not push AU or Gus more.

I myself, enjoy seeing witty sarcastic signs on gameday. I think its less about bashing bama and more about the gameday tradition when they are in town. If I wanted that warm fuzzy feeling that you are thinking of I would go to a pep rally or Tiger Walk. No team bashing there.

Ok how about a AU Gus bus Surfing on a Crimson Wave... The Bus rides all over the Tide or something like that... Maybe with a drowning Saban sunk in the Wave.. Gus waving from the window of the Bus...

I myself, enjoy seeing witty sarcastic signs on gameday. I think its less about bashing bama and more about the gameday tradition when they are in town. If I wanted that warm fuzzy feeling that you are thinking of I would go to a pep rally or Tiger Walk. No team bashing there.

witty and sarcastic is ok. most of what is see on this thread is lame.

You come up with something then.

A huge sign with a saying of " We believe..finish the job"

:fish::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:fish::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

yes, we're waiting

:idea: :idea: :idea::7inarow:

:whistle::coffee:

Something about "Ex-(Coach)-es Will Soon Live in Texas?"

And alexava, we are still waiting for your brilliant retort...

Something about "Ex-(Coach)-es Will Soon Live in Texas?"

And alexava, we are still waiting for your brilliant retort...

Well done on that one - "All Bama's ex-coaches live in Texas" with Price and Franchione on there with Saban.

I would have a picture of a Holstein cow (black and white) and a picture of a fat sorority chick (preferably with AL gear) and say "Our cows know about integration... Why don't yours?... Plays on us being the "cow college", being smarter, ugly bammers, and the biggest black eye of the year for Bama (segregation)..

You could have a black poster board saying "Found this locked outside a Bama sorority house"

Want even meaner?.... Have a pic of Fmr. Gov. George Wallace standing on the doorstep and a pic of a Bama sorority girl (preferably standing on the stairs) and have a caption saying "Can you spot the difference?"

Maybe too mean? Then a sign saying MLK was an AU fan.

Archived