Gameday sign ideas!

AUwent

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably out of bounds....

Dee Ford, here to finish what the jetski started

def out of bounds. i'd cringe if i saw that

I would never make that, it came to mind and made me laugh, then felt ashamed that I did.

I can't make it to Gameday. I would not care if the picture made it either but if anyone is good with photoshop please please please take the picture of miley cyrus bent over and twirking on robin thicke at the music awards and replace the heads with Saban and McCarron. Post in this thread please. I have an email to a friend that needs this picture added to it.

This pic with any combination of the following.event_35207671.jpegHotWheelz_6_zps665c6151.jpg

HotWheelz_5_zpsf1d55276.jpg

HotWheelz_3_zpsaee1dc78.jpgHotWheelz_2_zpsfe549652.jpgHotWheelz_1_zps6f367abb.jpg79145b32d6e811e29f3f22000a1f978e_7.jpeg

All with the exception of Reuben's is outside of Hot Wheelz on Airport Blvd in Mobile. Those rims cost more than most homes those kids grew up in.

^YES!

Who would you like the guest picker to be?

I think either Duff or, to make the media salivate even further, Katherine Webb. I think Jeff Foxworthy or Timothy Cook would be good, too. Or, since the Lions have their game on Thursday, Fairley.

Jason Dufner!

^YES!

I think either Duff or, to make the media salivate even further, Katherine Webb. I think Jeff Foxworthy or Timothy Cook would be good, too. Or, since the Lions have their game on Thursday, Fairley.

Jason Dufner!

Not Webb - she's got mixed allegiances.

^YES!

Jason Dufner!

Umm, not Webb because she probably has ZERO football insight either!

^YES!

Jason Dufner!

Umm, not Webb because she probably has ZERO football insight either!

Jamie McMurray? (Nascar hero)

Think a ton of people could be the guest picker. First off I'd absolutely love them having Bo there, but would also like to see Dufner or Takeo Spikes. Preparing myself for the idea BSPN trys to make some sort of statement about women in the playoff system by bringing in Condi Rice to pick Alabama over us. Then there's always the good ole Charles Barkley that gameday will call in as a last resort if no one else can make it.

After that I could see them trying to get Tim Hudson.

How do I post pictures on this forum?

<noob>

best idea so far^^^

C&T

If a serious question,

If found this advice useful

SnzP2Cu.png

Personally my vote is for Takeo! Love that man! But I think Dufner would be hilarious, and who doesn't love Huddy!!

Jamie McMurray should get my vote but I think Jason Dufner is the best choice.

What about a sign with the(bama ref) calling Murray's goalline TD saying we dont' have to beat bammers just once we have to beat them every week, they are the crimson mafia.

The Auburn representative for College Gameday should clearly be Sir Cameron Newton! He should be able to enjoy this rivalry at Jordan Hare.

My second pick would certainly be Takeo Spikes.

Archived