Cam is a Father!!

around4ever

Cam and his beautiful girlfriend are the proud parents of a little Baby Cam!

UPDATED:

My longtime girlfriend and I were extremely blessed to have a son last week. Our family is excited and thank you all for the well wishes!

I've been quiet about this because I didn't want to create a distraction for my team and appreciate the privacy in this joyous time.

@CameronNewton

cam-newton-girlfriend-nfl-honors-613x488.jpg

IMG_20151228_095355.jpg.4b0f08b90ff0d138ae1adc849fd6271f.jpg

http://terezowens.co...s-now-a-father/

First congratulations...second, is it too early to extend him, or her a scholarship offer?

His brother, Caylin, graduates in 2017

Yes, let's offer Cam's brother first. We have a little time before his son is ready.

having trouble following this, so lets see this girl posts that her mom who is a nurse posed with Cam Newton. Since she is a labor and delivery nurse, it is assumed it was cam there for his own child? Else this nurse just broke all sorts of HIPA compliance and likely this girl costed her Mom her Job, whether she knows it or not. Also there is no confirmation that is what has happened here just some post on a facebook page.

Congrats Cam! Now go and get yourself married and do it the right way! May God bless you and your family.

There's a ton of smoke on the interwebs, like this ... who knows. But seems plausible based on what's out there.

On December 24, it was reported that the star QB had to leave Panthers practice early due to an an unspecified personal reason. Many began to speculate that maybe Kia had gone into labor. On Sunday, December 27 a touchdown celebrationicon1.png drew more speculation. Just before handing off a touchdown ball to a child, as usual, Cam cradled the ball like a baby and held up the number 1. Was this the confirmation that we have been waiting for?

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/did-cam-newton-confirm-the-birth-of-his-baller-baby#ixzz3vlmckmPz

having trouble following this, so lets see this girl posts that her mom who is a nurse posed with Cam Newton. Since she is a labor and delivery nurse, it is assumed it was cam there for his own child? Else this nurse just broke all sorts of HIPA compliance and likely this girl costed her Mom her Job, whether she knows it or not. Also there is no confirmation that is what has happened here just some post on a facebook page.

Saying it is true, that Cam did have a child I doubt there is any HIPAA issues. Seeing as Cam posed with her for a picture safe to assume he had no issue with her telling people he was a father, and possible even could of asked for his permission( if the daughters post is true, then its not her first go round with high profile families). No medical information is given about the child (not even the sex) or the mother who are the actual patients.

FWIW - Cam confirmed via Twitter earlier today ...

My longtime girlfriend and I were extremely blessed to have a son last week. Our family is excited and thank you all for the well wishes!

I've been quiet about this because I didn't want to create a distraction for my team and appreciate the privacy in this joyous time.

@CameronNewton

Hopefully Cam will do the right thing and become a husband to his baby's momma soon.

wde

He will. They are engaged. Don't know when. Cam keeps his personal life pretty low key. I live in Charlotte and never heard a word about this until the rumors started. Didn't even know he had a lady friend b/c of all the other rumors about him

what other rumors? Do tell. I haven't heard anything but positives about CN, except from the toothless about payoffs 5 years ago........

Don't like to spread rumors

Just another reason why I love to see you post! Thanks for the update about my favorite player of all time...honestly, he's the reason this hometown girl finally opened her eyes to the football side of AUBURN, lol! Happy New Year, tbone4jc!!

Tora4jc...

They named him Sebastian. http://www.cbssports...of-new-baby-boy

Chosen Sebastian Newton

That is.

Yes I missed the punctuation there before the name. I don't want to sound critical but I have to wonder where they came up with Chosen.

I think he had a brief nickname of the Chosen one. Could be wrong about that but it probably comes from that phrase at least

Archived