RunInRed

2018 3* RB/KR/ATH Shaun "Worm" Shivers (AU 10/26/16)

Hey Guys! Its been a while. But I hope everyone is well. I haven't been on in a while but everyone is doing fine on my end. Thank you for your support of Worm, A lot of people watched him play on ESPN Friday night. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Hey Guys! Its been a while. But I hope everyone is well. I haven't been on in a while but everyone is doing fine on my end. Thank you for your support of Worm, A lot of people watched him play on ESPN Friday night. 

Tough opponent and yes I got to see him run.  I missed the first quarter.  Loved his longer run in the 4th quarter!

10 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

OMG!  He only touched the ball 8 times for 4 TDs and 238 yards?  That is a 30 ypc avg.  Good gracious!  Great job Shaun!  Nobody should be calling you "Worm" any longer!

• Like 1

Love how he says “we” and not they when asked about our games, etc like everyone else does. love this kid

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

Because we only have 3 QB's on scholarship, I think we need to sign 2 QB's and 2 to 3 RB's for our 2018 class.

On 9/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, lkeel75 said:

OMG!  He only touched the ball 8 times for 4 TDs and 238 yards?  That is a 30 ypc avg.  Good gracious!  Great job Shaun!  Nobody should be calling you "Worm" any longer!

1st play of the game was a touchdown as well as the next 2 times he touched the ball. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1