2017 4* PF Garrison Brooks (Miss St Signee)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Shouldn't this be under basketball ->Rivals and not Football?

Go to the main forum page and look at all the lists on the website. There is no basketball Rivals section and the recruiting forum does not specify football only. It is technically for an AU recruit in any sport. Rivals recruiting is technically the correct spot for this thread.

MISSISSIPPI STATE? Are you kidding me? You've got Chapel Hill and Auburn as choices and you want to goto Starkville? Interesting.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

MISSISSIPPI STATE? Are you kidding me? You've got Chapel Hill and Auburn as choices and you want to goto Starkville? Interesting.

Moo State is recruiting extremely well  for its location.

Remember his dad is a coach there. I am sure that had something to do with his decision.

22 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Remember his dad is a coach there. I am sure that had something to do with his decision.

Ahhhh ok well that makes more sense

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Moo State is recruiting extremely well  for its location.

Seems weird a kid would choose them over UNC. But I get they are moving in the right direction

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Seems weird a kid would choose them over UNC. But I get they are moving in the right direction

UNC may have never offered him.

28 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

They offered him in September. 

Sigh. Im talking about whether it was commitable or not. Did you not read E's post from Saturday?

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Sigh. Im talking about whether it was commitable or not. Did you not read E's post from Saturday?

Ah, well in that case, I have no idea. :) Are we even sure we had a committable offer out on him? How would one prove that one way or the other? This stuff always gets confusing when things don't go as expected IMO. 

3 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Ah, well in that case, I have no idea. :) Are we even sure we had a committable offer out on him? How would one prove that one way or the other? This stuff always gets confusing when things don't go as expected IMO. 

HIs Auburn offer became committable after his great summer circuit in the AAU series. His great summer is why UNC got involved in the first place.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

We did really well with the 3 players that we signed. Are we done until the spring signings?

Yes if not later.

Archived