LSU post game thread

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they caught the pass I was yelling at Carl and then knew it was good. Threw my shaker across the room, when I heard the crowd cheering I fell on the bed exhausted

We win an SEC game at home, beat a ranked team, and win the "Keep Your Head Coach Sweepstakes" all in only 1 second.  What a strange night!

Just now, Randman5000 said:

When they caught the pass I was yelling at Carl and then knew it was good. Threw my shaker across the room, when I heard the crowd cheering I fell on the bed exhausted

You gave us your all tonight, Randman, that's all we can ask! 

Just now, WFE12 said:

I swear I don't know how auburn fans with  bad hearts watch the games....I'm young and almost blew a gasket. 

:drink9:plenty of that...it helps. 

22 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Just re-watched the final play again. Not only did they not get the snap off, but he was at least a yard and a half to 2 yards beyond the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.

No he wasn't.   It was very close, but he certainly wasn't a yard and half or 2 yards passed the line of scrimmage when he threw it.   His back foot is right on the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.   Close but not an illegal forward pass.  For it to be an illegal forward pass, the passers entire body has to be across the neutral zone.   It's not.

2q9xsp3.png

9 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I didn't blame the playcalling tonight though. I agree that on a couple chances for TDs it was guys not making plays. However, we were still in the RZ way too many times to come away with only FGs. I feel like we just have to change scheme down there. It wasn't bad playcalling but it wasn't exactly that good either. It was vanilla. My biggest reason for the scheme change is that our OL simply isn't were it needs to be right now so vanilla isn't going to get it done consistently down there. We do have to figure out how to fix it and fix it fast b/c unlike LSU other teams can score TDs so we have to figure out something. 

So true. I really hope they can fix it this week and keep it fixed. 

Just now, WFE12 said:

I swear I don't know how auburn fans with  bad hearts watch the games....I'm young and almost blew a gasket. 

AU football is my cardio check-up.....don't bother with EKG but before my double by-pass I carried pills and had to take a digitalis during an LSU game in 2005 which we lost in OT....had the by-pass a week later.   you never know.....:)

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

@shabby and others,

You know, we didn't shut down the griping after last weeks game. We let folks vent. 

How about you let people enjoy a much needed win without your constant stream of bitching?

NeEd mOaR LiKeS. :wareagle:

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

@shabby and others,

You know, we didn't shut down the griping after last weeks game. We let folks vent. 

How about you let people enjoy a much needed win without your constant stream of bitching?

I certainly hope that wasn't ment towards me. I did say I made this because the post game thread was already locked, but I ment nothing by it. I am happy as a opossum eating persimmons about tonight! 

I was yelling the entire game long! WDE!

ANY win over LSU is worth its weight in GOLD!

If my post seemed to complain that the game thread was closed, I apologize. It wasn't ment that way. At all.

30 minutes ago, WVR said:

Those announcers sure were happy when they thought lsu had won. Sorry to disappoint them.

I hope the announcers enjoyed that humble pie. Douchebags

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

No he wasn't.   It was very close, but he certainly wasn't a yard and half or 2 yards passed the line of scrimmage when he threw it.   His back foot is right on the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.   Close but not an illegal forward pass.  For it to be an illegal forward pass, the passers entire body has to be across the neutral zone.   It's not.

2q9xsp3.png

Oh well, :dunno: , doesn't matter now!

WE WON!!!

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

If I were an LSU fan, I would be pissed but we won that game straight up thanks to our defense

Well, glad we are Auburn fans tonight! :yes:

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

You have no idea I feel like I'm dead now. 

Was it any more obvious that the EPSN announcer was pulling for LSU?  Lol.  He actually was saying that they got the ball off.  Talking about bias.  Good job ESPN, at least youre consistently bias.

Archived