2017 4* Safety CJ Avery (Louisville 12/14/16)

ellitor

54 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

If we never pushed for half of these guys, and instead pushed for 2* CB committed to UNC then that is absolutely pathetic! 

Remember when I quoted you earlier in the week about you melting... you're not helping your cause my man. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Remember when I quoted you earlier in the week about you melting... you're not helping your cause my man. 

You're right, I'll sit back and watch the rest of this unfold. But you better believe I'm going to say "I told you so on signing day". Final comment... I hope I'm wrong, but the coaches better be working overtime on Calvin Ashley. His flirtation with Maryland is feeling like Tray Bischop with the leg humpers. That's it, I'm out... see y'all on signing day.

55 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

You're right, I'll sit back and watch the rest of this unfold. But you better believe I'm going to say "I told you so on signing day". Final comment... I hope I'm wrong, but the coaches better be working overtime on Calvin Ashley. His flirtation with Maryland is feeling like Tray Bischop with the leg humpers. That's it, I'm out... see y'all on signing day.

I'm not gonna find you in February when we get another top 10 class because I really couldn't care less, but this staff for all of Gus' tenure has been notorious to finish stronger after the dead period. 

42 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I'm not gonna find you in February when we get another top 10 class because I really couldn't care less, but this staff for all of Gus' tenure has been notorious to finish stronger after the dead period. 

That is correct. But it took getting Muschamp and T-Rob to revive the recruiting class of 2015. And we're right where we were then with no Muschamp or T-Rob coming. I really hope you are right, but please tell me who we are going to close with? Markaviest Bryant is going to UGA, we aren't getting Aubrey Solomon, Ryan Johnson & Alec Jackson aren't slam dunks... Which 3* is going to our 4th OL? I don't hear Herb Hand or Auburn's name mentioned for any OL. Why are we not pushing for Tony Gray? Ruggs is going to UAT, so which 3* is going to be our 2nd WR? Missing on Buggs and Martin today was huge! We had very little options left for 4* quality recruits, so missing on those two in addition to Black & Avery really hurt. I love recruiting and I've followed our strong finishes the last few years very closely. I just don't see it this year. 

14 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I'm not so sure keeping McGriff around for another year isn't more valuable than a single recruit. 

Ah, but one begets another, so it's a win-win :)

Archived