Auburn vs. Ole Miss - TV Commentators

RunInRed

NO. 15 AUBURN AT OLE MISS (6:15 P.M. CT ON SEC NETWORK)

Play-by-play: Brent Musburger
Color commentator: Jesse Palmer
Sideline reporter: Kaylee Hartung

CvjKaS9WIAAuUz-.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

NO. 15 AUBURN AT OLE MISS (6:15 P.M. CT ON SEC NETWORK)

Play-by-play: Brent Musburger
Color commentator: Jesse Palmer
Sideline reporter: Kaylee Hartung

CvjKaS9WIAAuUz-.jpg

More bammers get to be pissed off when Jesse talks about how great we are. Sounds good 

It's time we all just sit back and accept it. We can't always have a Ron Franklin calling our games. Brent is nothing if not entertaining. One of my favorite parts of a game he is calling is trying to figure out just how many scotches he's had up to that point and then deciding how many he had during the broadcast. He's old, he forgets things and mixes up names just like Uncle Verne, but he's passionate about what he does and I can respect that. Granted, I'd prefer to have other commentators but I'll take what we can get because at least its on TV and it's better than Beth Mowins.

6 hours ago, lca408 said:

It's time we all just sit back and accept it. We can't always have a Ron Franklin calling our games. Brent is nothing if not entertaining. One of my favorite parts of a game he is calling is trying to figure out just how many scotches he's had up to that point and then deciding how many he had during the broadcast. He's old, he forgets things and mixes up names just like Uncle Verne, but he's passionate about what he does and I can respect that. Granted, I'd prefer to have other commentators but I'll take what we can get because at least its on TV and it's better than Beth Mowins.

For that I am forever grateful. I can't stand listening to Franklin.  (I could be wrong here but), I don't think he's calling anybody's games anymore.  

Honestly though, I couldn't care less who is announcing our games.  I get to watch it and see Auburn play, so the announcers don't really matter.  For me, This is about watching Auburn, not who the announcers are.

We have one of the best radio announcers in the business! Mute the tv and use them! There may be a tiny delay, but the excitement of Bramletts calls is totally worth it. 

The first TV drinking game I was aware of was Mussberger related. It went something like when Brent says "legend" - drink. "That's unlike a ____ coached team" - drink. "Coaching genius" - drink. Mispronounce a player's name - drink. He seems to come with a script for how the game will go and if it falls off script, he pulls out a list of inapplicable cliché's. Palmer's commentary is okay I guess but he's an updated Joe Theismann - constantly primping & preening

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Image result for Kaylee Hartung

Now, this should be your gif, not CRL break dancing.  Or maybe Kaylee break dancing.

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I am getting a friend of mine to ask Rhett to make a video of Rhett break dancing. :tdau:

Oh please, what can we offer you so you DON"T produce that video?

If AU can come out and play like we did against MSU and Arkansas, it will actually be entertaining to watch these guys.  Musburger will talk about big crowds at the Waffle House and all the coeds that will be at Toomers Corner.  Palmer will act shocked but in general give us credit. By the way it is a bit dated, but for the most part right on - a great way to get dRunK Saturday night (link below)....

Brent Musburger Drinking Game

2 minutes ago, wareagle7298 said:

If AU can come out and play like we did against MSU and Arkansas, it will actually be entertaining to watch these guys.  Musburger will talk about big crowds at the Waffle House and all the coeds that will be at Toomers Corner.  Palmer will act shocked but in general give us credit. By the way it is a bit dated, but for the most part right on - a great way to get dRunK Saturday night (link below)....

Brent Musburger Drinking Game

I like Brent. I find him amusing. Jesse is the tools of tools. 

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Wat? 

I live in the suburbs of Columbus, OH and WOW Cable doesn't provide SEC Network in HD

22 minutes ago, selias said:

I hate when we're on the SEC Network. I don't get that channel in HD with my cable provider

In 2016?

4 minutes ago, selias said:

I'm in the heart of B1G country. I'm luck I get the SEC Network at all

Could always get a media streaming device. The bspn app streams the games in hd. I have a roku 2. 

I dont get the SEC Network at all! This sucks. Can't believe we got bumped in favor of UT-USCe. UT is trending down and we are trending up...

18 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Could always get a media streaming device. The bspn app streams the games in hd. I have a roku 2. 

I have an Android TV box that I'm still learning where to find game streams

Archived