2017 Sugar Bowl Prep Continues (12/20/16)

RunInRed

Gus says he and DC Kevin Steele are looking for the right fit, right chemistry, great teacher, recruiter & role model (in next DB coach).

Dang it, I forgot about "the right fit" and "role model" when I made my projections.

But, it's good to get Gus on record saying SW actually threw the ball well.  Makes me feel a little better about the bowl game.

How do the players reconvene? Do they each get a plane ticket from their location at home or meet in Auburn and travel together?  Or do they get the "mileage" from Auburn to New Orleans to determine? 

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

How do the players reconvene? Do they each get a plane ticket from their location at home or meet in Auburn and travel together?  Or do they get the "mileage" from Auburn to New Orleans to determine? 

Believe they get money for travel from where they are. enough for ticket,  food etc.  whether they carpool and save some $$ for other stuff or fly is up to them if i remember

6 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Believe they get money for travel from where they are. enough for ticket,  food etc.  whether they carpool and save some $$ for other stuff or fly is up to them if i remember

That sounds right from what I remember as well. 

13 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Gus says he and DC Kevin Steele are looking for the right fit, right chemistry, great teacher, recruiter & role model (in next DB coach).

Dang it, I forgot about "the right fit" and "role model" when I made my projections.

But, it's good to get Gus on record saying SW actually threw the ball well.  Makes me feel a little better about the bowl game.

Gus also thought SW threw the ball well enough during the UGA game not to replace him.  I can't trust a word Gus says about injured players.  I hope SW is ready to go.

14 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Even better to have photographic evidence...
15589993_977928288977769_116275807481760

Archived