Rhett leaves AU / New OC discussion (Merged)

auburnphan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumbie Makes 700K+ now so if they get him he will make more, I am not saying I like either candidate, just saying anyone Auburn offers will likely consider as money talks and BS walks. 

We've obviously got posters who post without checking any facts at all. I read Yurcich's bio and he would bring a great deal to the table. Not gonna quote his bio, but in the four years he has been at Okie State, he has done extremely well, does a good job with QB's, runs the football and passes, and probably the number 1 thing that sticks out to me is that he survived 4 years with someone who is arguably more self-centered than Gustav. OSU's head ball coarch makes Gus's attitude look mild!

13 minutes ago, WDEAUDAD said:

What a disaster this "search" has become.  Maybe AU can settle for its 14th or 15th choice.  Stuff like this is embarrassing.

Can you tell us the choices that we have missed on? I am out of the loop.

2 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

Can you tell us the choices that we have missed on? I am out of the loop.

I was about to ask the same thing.

Genuinely curious about the answer.

WDE!

23 minutes ago, WDEAUDAD said:

What a disaster this "search" has become.  Maybe AU can settle for its 14th or 15th choice.  Stuff like this is embarrassing.

I still retain some interest.

I'm so ashamed.

28 minutes ago, WDEAUDAD said:

Talk about a terrible troll job...

5 minutes ago, Cozmo said:

Talk about a terrible troll job...

Either that or just terribly misinformed... The only one that Auburn has "Missed" on was when they "supposedly" said no to Art Briles and that was by their own choice, anything else is just talking heads who haven't a clue about what is going on. Take for example the Greg Brown Hire. So the only thing embarrassing is an impatient fan base at this point. 

what would everyone think about Sonny Dykes as the OC? HE and not Helf is who I would want out of the fired Head Coaches to be our OC. A mod on a pay board floated his name out recently as maybe a option.

32 minutes ago, WDEAUDAD said:

Disaster?  You do realize the position has been open for only 4-5 days, right?  Posts like yours are embarrassing.  Try educating yourself about the situation before posting.  

22 minutes ago, AU-Allen said:

Either that or just terribly misinformed... The only one that Auburn has "Missed" on was when they "supposedly" said no to Art Briles and that was by their own choice, anything else is just talking heads who haven't a clue about what is going on. Take for example the Greg Brown Hire. So the only thing embarrassing is an impatient fan base at this point. 

FWIW, AU never went after Art.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Sources tell me that former Cal HC Sonny Dykes is headed to #TCU. Role undetermined at this point

da hell?

1 hour ago, WDEAUDAD said:

omgonozkt6.gif

2 minutes ago, AUTi9er96 said:

Nope, he did not say that.  Big Bird is very deliberate in what he says.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

Role undetermined, or Crumbie is leaving?

yah me thinks crumbie will continue to not call the plays if he stays and dykes is being brought in to call the plays.

4 minutes ago, AUTi9er96 said:

Nope, he did not say that.  Big Bird is very deliberate in what he says.

Deliberate in innuendo. You're right though. He didn't say that particular thing.

Still wondering what JJ got "cold feet" about though.

Archived