It's time to move on

TexasTiger

Just now, homersapien said:

No DA.

The accusation was TT had no criticism for negative things Obama did.

It's up to the accusers to prove their charges, not the accused. 

Nice weaseling try though.

That's a lot of shallow partisan post's to go through. TexasTiger's been posting here since 2003. 

How far back do you want to go? I'm up for the challenge but I'll need some time to do it. Maybe this weekend I can do it. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No DA.

You not being smart enough to follow simple logic doesn't mean anyone was " weaseling ", dingus. 

You and your sewing circle sure as HELL haven't bothered to prove your charges against me, so I don't see why anyone else should feel compelled to bow to your demands. Funny how that works, ain't it ? 

On 1/14/2017 at 8:06 PM, alexava said:

THe man has never apologized for anything, never been respectful of anyone, seldom open to advice or input. He needs to humble himself and admit he needs all Americans to back him and trust him. He has yet to convince or try to convince anyone that he has the best interest of ALL people at heart. He cannot take criticism and takes it as an insult or challenge. There is not one thing i can think of that qualifies this a**hole to be where he is. I feel no need or urge to support him and would bet good money he will continue down the same path. i hope i am wrong but see no indication of such case.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Why is it ok to take my God's name in vain for everyone to see, but the ss in the other highlighted word here is replaced with asterisks?

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Why is it ok to take my God's name in vain for everyone to see, but the ss in the other highlighted word here is replaced with asterisks?

Be prepared to be warned... 

11 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

That's a lot of shallow partisan post's to go through. TexasTiger's been posting here since 2003. 

How far back do you want to go? I'm up for the challenge but I'll need some time to do it. Maybe this weekend I can do it. 

Well, I think Japan mentioned 8 years.

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Wrong forum.

19 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

^^^^THIS! I cannot for the life of me understand how mocking a disabled reporter wasn't the end of Trump. My absolute disdain for him isn't due to politics. It has little to do with right vs. left and all to do with right vs. wrong. Mocking the disabled is wrong. Sexual assault is wrong. Insulting a Gold Star family is wrong. Insulting a POW is wrong. And the fact that he will not apologize for his incorrigible behavior is also wrong. I've never in my lifetime witnessed this kind of blatant disrespect from a man elected to this office. He does not have my respect and I will not call him my president. 

He should have apologize for the McCain remarks. He blundered the Khan situation, somewhat. He didn't mock anyone for their disability.  If he sexually assaulted anyone, they're free to file a complaint. 

He's your President, whether you call him that or not. 

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"debunking" ??!!

You wish.   :lmao:

Wishing has zero to do w/ it, homer.  it's clear video evidence of Trump using the EXACT same mannerisms w/ other people, who are NOT handicapped, while mocking them for backtracking, or not knowing what they were talking about, which is - again, EXACTLY what Trump was doing w/ the reporter. 

Trump is guilty of many things, but if you're  man and can be intellectually honest about anything, you can at least not accuse him of doing things he did not do. 

Those are big "IFs ", I suppose. 

11 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wishing has zero to do w/ it, homer.  it's clear video evidence of Trump using the EXACT same mannerisms w/ other people, who are NOT handicapped, while mocking them for backtracking, or not knowing what they were talking about, which is - again, EXACTLY what Trump was doing w/ the reporter. 

Trump is guilty of many things, but if you're  man and can be intellectually honest about anything, you can at least not accuse him of doing things he did not do. 

If you call people who are not gay queers, does that make it ok to call a gay man "queer"? Acting like a petulant child is not an excuse for mocking a disabled person. 

3 hours ago, AURaptor said:

No one is that gullible.  You are deranged. 

I can envision the frantic research of video footage.... :laugh:

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

No DA.

Wow, this is a rare day...TT wants honesty in reporting and Homer suddenly thinks the onus is on the accuser to prove their charges...Homey, really?  You actually said this?  my, my, my...I've lived to see it all now....

37 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Wow, this is a rare day...TT wants honesty in reporting and Homer suddenly thinks the onus is on the accuser to prove their charges...Homey, really?  You actually said this?  my, my, my...I've lived to see it all now....

Are you denying what you said?

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

No DA.

No, no, no. That is the old way of doing things homes. It's a new day and a new era. Now you simply put it out there as news/fact and it is up to the accused to provide evidence it's not true. Ever heard of BuzzFeed? CNN?  Why should we as posters play a different game? Can't we be mainstream? ;D

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

No, no, no. That is the old way of doing things homes. It's a new day and a new era. Now you simply put it out there as news/fact and it is up to the accused to provide evidence it's not true. Ever heard of BuzzFeed? CNN?  Why should we as posters play a different game? Can't we be mainstream? ;D

he still doesn't see the irony...:beer2:

9 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Nice chaff weasel.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Nice chaff weasel.

Don't get butthurt. Geez, you're so sensitive for such an old fart. ;D

5 hours ago, AURaptor said:

This is the current benchmark for how deeply deluded a Trumpbot is -- they buy the spin he was mocking the disabled reporter.

33 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

This is the current benchmark for how deeply deluded a Trumpbot is -- they buy the spin he was mocking the disabled reporter.

But he wasn't, so your sentence doesn't really make any sense. 

We get the gvt. we elect....the pendulum we accept & the pendulum we create. Left/Right, Left/Right.........ugh! :dead::flag::dead:

Archived