Recommended Posts





Top 8 Seeds (in order): Oregon State, North Carolina, Florida, LSU, Texas Tech, TCU, Louisville, Stanford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regionals of note (i.e. with SEC teams in them so as to not clutter up the thread with all 16 sites)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hattiesburg Regional. 1 Southern Miss vs 4. Illinois-Chicago. 2 Mississippi State vs 3 South Alabama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Florida State is one of those teams that many feel backed into a hosting opportunity, so despite the monotony of AU baseball and Tallahassee, it should be a doable test for our guys to pass.  Gotta start off hot Friday against UCF though!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know FSU got hot the last 2 weeks to be a Regional Host but I like being in this regional. We can win it. FSU was on the bubble just to make the tournament 2 weeks ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

I know FSU got hot the last 2 weeks to be a Regional Host but I like being in this regional. We can win it. FSU was on the bubble just to make the tournament 2 weeks ago.

Yea, I'd rather be a 3 in Tallahassee than a 2 in Chapel Hill or Clemson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Florida State is one of those teams that many feel backed into a hosting opportunity, so despite the monotony of AU baseball and Tallahassee, it should be a doable test for our guys to pass.  Gotta start off hot Friday against UCF though!

When you end as hot as FSU did it's the exact opposite of backing into it. Clemson is the team who backed into a regional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Yea, I'd rather be a 3 in Tallahassee than a 2 in Chapel Hill or Clemson.

I'd gladly go to Clemson the way they are playing right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

I'd gladly go to Clemson the way they are playing right now.

I feel AU playing Clemson in any sport right now is like AU playing OU in any sport right now...I don't want it one bit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fayetteville Regional. 1 Arkansas vs 4 Oral Roberts. 2 Missouri State vs 3. Oklahoma State

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Tallahassee Regional: 1 FSU vs 4 Tennessee Tech. 2 UCF vs 3. Auburn

Just can't seem to avoid FSU.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Auburn was a last 4 in...as was Texas A and M. South Carolina in a First 4 Out. Ole Miss not mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did not see the entire bracket...Ole Miss and South Carolina did not make it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AU64 said:

Did not see the entire bracket...Ole Miss and South Carolina did not make it?  

They did not.  Auburn/TAMU listed as Last Four Ins, USC listed as a First 4 Out, Ole Miss not listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AUburn's in. Time to get hot and win it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baseball has the same problem as basketball in my view....too many automatic teams in that are not really worthy....and keep some better teams out.  At least basketball has a fallback tournament ...NIT....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now