2018 3* ATH Tae Provens (LSU)

ellitor

38 minutes ago, Mikey said:

A quick look at his offer list suggests that unless we have a whole bunch of those "private commitment" prospects, we'd have signed this guy if given the opportunity. I don't like losing in-state players to out of state SEC schools. I think "another one bites the dust" works pretty well here.

He may have a committable offer from AU later in the cycle but at the time he committed to LSU he did not.

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

He may have a committable offer from AU later in the cycle but at the time he committed to LSU he did not.

So you are saying that our DB situation is that much better than LSU's? Sometimes it pays to simply take a step back from all the sites and rumors and just think for a minute. Us not wanting a DB prospect that LSU is happy to get doesn't make any sense.

On 6/29/2017 at 11:23 PM, Mikey said:

So you are saying that our DB situation is that much better than LSU's? Sometimes it pays to simply take a step back from all the sites and rumors and just think for a minute. Us not wanting a DB prospect that LSU is happy to get doesn't make any sense.

If I'm not mistaking the problem was where we were recruiting him. I think we were looking at him at RB more than DB. And that is why he was not a take right now.  We were still looking at a couple of other RBs we have higher on our board.  I also hate losing in state talent and worse some one from my old school. But good luck to the kid at LSU

On 7/2/2017 at 3:01 PM, lkeel75 said:

If I'm not mistaking the problem was where we were recruiting him. I think we were looking at him at RB more than DB. And that is why he was not a take right now.  We were still looking at a couple of other RBs we have higher on our board.  I also hate losing in state talent and worse some one from my old school. But good luck to the kid at LSU

Respectfully incorrect. We were looking at him as an ATH at RB or DB but likely have other RBs & DBs higher on the board at the moment.

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

Respectfully incorrect. We were looking at him as an ATH at RB or DB but likely have other RBs & DBs higher on the board at the moment.

My bad

Archived