She warned us all ...

RunInRed

She is so great Red. Russia will not get Trump so we now turn to racism and nut jobs. Ignorant the man can be, but he is a tough old buzzard. Most folks would have resigned. he won't.

28 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

The video is dead.  That said, I would be happy if she would ride off quietly into the sunset.

It's a video from a campaign speech of hers last year.  She essentially called what is happening right now over a year ago, word for word.  She didn't put this out or release anything new.

44 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

She is so great Red. Russia will not get Trump so we now turn to racism and nut jobs. Ignorant the man can be, but he is a tough old buzzard. Most folks would have resigned. he won't.

Yeah, Ernest T. Bass was a "tough old buzzard" too.  

I takes a lot more than that to be an effective president.  ;D

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, Ernest T. Bass was a "tough old buzzard" too.  

I takes a lot more than that to be an effective president.  ;D

never said otherwise you "wrinkled old granpa" . I would take Earnest somedays.....or even Otis

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

never said otherwise you "wrinkled old granpa" . I would take Earnest somedays.....or even Otis

Actually, Otis would be much better than what we have.   Sort of our own Boris Yeltsin.  ;D

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think she would have made a good POTUS.

She was certainly a good prophet.

:-\ LMAO! Trading one liar for another....one hides their transgression while the other is in your face. Yet both equally horrible.

She attended Trump's wedding knowing his racial background by being sued for racial discrimination. Plus, he had shown he was a sexist.  She's got no moral high ground here. She made a calculated decision to make a choice to go to his wedding. She also made a choice not to go full throttle with the racial narrative. Instead her and her campaign people internally debated on what strategy to play when it came to Trump and race.

She's just as much a Deplorable as the people she called that name.  The only difference between Clinton and all of the Deplorable's attending Trump's wedding was an invitation.

I wonder if she regrets going to his wedding? She sure looked happy to be there.

Archived