Morning Joe Admits the Brutally Honest Truth About the Liberal Bubble

DKW 86

Honest truth indeed, not the disingenuous reporting we have become accustomed to of late. Props to Mika, Joe and the panelists for honest accurate reporting. My hope is they will do this with more frequency going forward.  

Powerful words. Now they need to get into the ears of the Democratic leadership. Contrast that segment with the lunatic ramblings of Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and their ilk, on a daily basis, all for the sake of "resistance".

25 minutes ago, FormerlySec38Row34 said:

Powerful words. Now they need to get into the ears of the Democratic leadership. Contrast that segment with the lunatic ramblings of Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and their ilk, on a daily basis, all for the sake of "resistance".

Irony

On 8/19/2017 at 7:45 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Honest truth indeed, not the disingenuous reporting we have become accustomed to of late. Props to Mika, Joe and the panelists for honest accurate reporting. My hope is they will do this with more frequency going forward.  

"Honest, accurate reporting"? :laugh:

That was not "reporting" at all.  I didn't see any facts at all, only opinion.

It's not like the "far left" being intolerant is news - even though that wasn't mentioned other than the header for the clip link - that would be the "far" part.

And for anyone who actually went to college, the fact college kids live in a bubble shouldn't be surprising at all.

This was nothing but a glorified rant about how clueless and naive many college kids are.  Big news.  :-\

On 8/22/2017 at 0:23 PM, homersapien said:

"Honest, accurate reporting"? :laugh:

That was not "reporting" at all.  I didn't see any facts at all, only opinion.

It's not like the "far left" being intolerant is news - even though that wasn't mentioned other than the header for the clip link - that would be the "far" part.

And for anyone who actually went to college, the fact college kids live in a bubble shouldn't be surprising at all.

This was nothing but a glorified rant about how clueless and naive many college kids are.  Big news.  :-\

I can agree with that assessment and add it is opinion I agree with. Hope you do as well. 

Archived