Mike Leach press conference comments on Bigfoot and Aliens

meh130

He just coached his team to a come-from-behind win over Boise State tonight. It was a fun game to watch.

I like him....he's a character but in a good way. And he's a good coach. Leach is the left coast version of Les Miles.

17 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

He just coached his team to a come-from-behind win over Boise State tonight. It was a fun game to watch.

I like him....he's a character but in a good way. And he's a good coach. Leach is the left coast version of Les Miles.

Ow wow, I gave up on the Cougars in that one.  Did see the interview with him coming off the field at the half and he was pissed.  Kinda' wish I had stuck with that one, but they couldn't get out of their own way in the third quarter.  Neither of those QB's could get anything going.

On 9/10/2017 at 7:34 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

Ow wow, I gave up on the Cougars in that one.  Did see the interview with him coming off the field at the half and he was pissed.  Kinda' wish I had stuck with that one, but they couldn't get out of their own way in the third quarter.  Neither of those QB's could get anything going.

It was exciting in the 4th and then in OT Leach's kids just kept at it until they won. Loved it!

I watch the Boise State vs Washington St game last week. He freaking pulled their all time leading passer in Falk to make a point. One of the most Mike Leach moves ever. 

This press conference was just incredible. 

Archived