DaddyBoy Again!

DaddyBoyAU

DaddyBoyAU now has new tiger - AnnaBeth! Born February 18, 2005. Here are the pictures. She was 6 pounds 6 ounces and 20 inches long. Considering our other two weighed on the high side of 7 pounds when they were born, this one seems so tiny.

I see that she gets to share a birthday with Sophia Paige Jarhead (Congrats AUJarhead!) - so that will be a special day for the AUNation.

She's a beautiful addition to your family. Congratulations to you all.

Those are some cuties.

I know what you mean by having one that seems small. My 3rd child was 8 lbs 15 ounces and was 2 weeks early. he actually had to go into the NICU for a week until his lungs were ready, he was a huge kid for the premmie area, but compare to my other 2 at 9lbs 15 ounces, and 9lbs 12 ounces he looked so small ;)

You and the Mrs. have three beautiful girls!!  Bet Daddy's heart is just bursting with pride.  Congrats!!!

148235[/snapback]

Its actually 2 girls and a boy - my middle child is Austin, and believe me, he is all boy. I call him my little fullback.

David, can I get you to correct your post? Thanks.

... my other 2 at 9lbs 15 ounces, and 9lbs 12 ounces ...

148243[/snapback]

Wow - those are some huge babies - I hope they were not delivered naturally!

You and the Mrs. have three beautiful girls!!  Bet Daddy's heart is just bursting with pride.  Congrats!!!

148235[/snapback]

Its actually 2 girls and a boy - my middle child is Austin, and believe me, he is all boy. I call him my little fullback.

David, can I get you to correct your post? Thanks.

148251[/snapback]

I was wondering about the short hair-do when big sis has long hair... I thought maybe "she" had gotten a hold of the scissors! :P

So let me amend - HE is a precious little BOY!! :big:

I apologize :blush: It was late and I was working too fast.

Tell the little guy I am sorry man...

Whoever corrected it, Thank YOU!

Archived