NBA Thread

aujeff11

EtcKJI-WgAAIAZk?format=jpg&name=small

Eta8dxnXMAId4NT?format=jpg&name=small

EtBomZSXAAExfRc?format=jpg&name=small

EtEfu1QXIAAB3f6?format=jpg&name=small

Tonight marked LeBron James’ 800th career regular-season game with 25+ points. James is the only player in NBA history to have 800 career regular-season games of 25+ points.

LeBron James: 800 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 793 Karl Malone: 789 Michael Jordan: 769

Etf0V8zUcAE24aY?format=jpg&name=large

@GwillMac6 I know JT is the guy but I think JB may be my favorite player on the Celtics. I wish they could find a more serviceable big and a backup pg. I think Pritchard has been way better than most C fans anticipated. 

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

@GwillMac6 I know JT is the guy but I think JB may be my favorite player on the Celtics. I wish they could find a more serviceable big and a backup pg. I think Pritchard has been way better than most C fans anticipated. 

I thought your favorite player was kemba?!?! What happened there?? Y'all have a falling out?

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I thought your favorite player was kemba?!?! What happened there?? Y'all have a falling out?

No, not at all. I still like Kemba but Brown is such bulldog and has that swagger. He’s not as good defensively, but is a really good defender and superior offensively, he’s like a taller Marcus. 

image.gif.7c2be78965735b7840322c06755b4a73.gif

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of you laughed at me when I said Melo ball was special.....nobody want to acknowledge that now? We not going to talk about it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, cole256 said:

A couple of you laughed at me when I said Melo ball was special.....nobody want to acknowledge that now? We not going to talk about it?

I give all the cred to you and @Tiger for sticking y'alls neck out. Y'all had it before anyone besides UNDEFEATED NEVER LOST Lavar! lmao

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, cole256 said:

Hey I already acknowledged it over a year ago.  :lol:

On 1/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, abw0004 said:

@cole256, I may very well have to admit I was completely wrong on Ball.  Looks like he may get drafted 1 or 2.  My apologies my friend. 

Horrible news.

Ex-Dallas Mavericks center Shawn Bradley, 48, paralyzed after a car crashed into his bicycle in Utah

The 7-foot-6 Bradley played 14 years in the NBA, nine of which were with Dallas

By Jasmyn Wimbish

Former Dallas Mavericks center Shawn Bradley, 48, suffered a severe spinal cord injury which left him paralyzed in the aftermath of a Jan. 20, 2021 accident. Bradley, who played 14 seasons in the NBA (1993-2005), spent the majority of his career with the Mavericks. 

The team released a statement Wednesday afternoon on behalf of their former player detailing that accident in which the 7-foot-6 Bradley was struck from behind by a car while riding his bicycle near his home in St. George, Utah. Bradley underwent neck fusion surgery and has since spent the last eight weeks going through rehabilitation from the accident.

"We are saddened to hear of Shawn's accident," Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said in a statement. "Shawn has always been incredibly determined and shown a fighting spirit. We wish him nothing but the best in his recovery. He will always be a part of our Mavs family."

Dallas general manager Donnie Nelson also spoke of the accident:

"We are deeply saddened to hear of Shawn's injury and our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family," Nelson said. "In his eight-plus seasons in Dallas, Shawn demonstrated all of the qualities you want in a person representing your organization. He has always exhibited unwavering grit and determination and we are thinking of him at this difficult time. He is a Maverick for life."

Bradley was drafted with the second pick overall by the Sixers in 1993, after playing one season at Brigham Young University and then completing missionary work in Australia for two years. He was named to the All-Rookie team in his first year in the league, while averaging 10 points, six boards and three blocks a game. 

Since retiring in 2005, Bradley became an educator, serving as a counselor at a private school for at-risk youth in West Jordan, Utah.

5 hours ago, Paladin said:

Horrible news.

That’s sad! Prayers that makes a full recovery and the paralysis is only temporary. 

• 1 month later...

I thought I knew but I really didn't understand how big giannis is until I saw him treat Deandre Jordan like a kid in the paint

Man I wish this was more active. Things I've predicted a couple of years ago that coming into fruition is Melo well I actually talked about him when he was a freshman, but it also looks like I'm going to be right about Michael Porter and Zach Levine. And in a way Steph Curry again because many were fooled by Durant going to Golden st and not realizing that Steph just sacrificed for him. 

Still hoping I'll be right about chuma

Kevin Garnett was better than Tim Duncan, anybody care to have a friendly debate about it?  I have to talk about this on a friends podcast and would like the practice.

I can't stand Chris Paul but I'dlove for him to finally come through in the playoffs and win this first series