NBA Thread

aujeff11

Here's another Cole's I was wrong thread. I didn't ever say hero isn't good but I'll admit I didn't know he could handle the ball the way he can. I missed on that

• 3 weeks later...

I HATE the lakers. That is all. 

• Like 2

😂😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Although I’d probably have Kobe 2 and Lebron 3. 

• Like 1

• Like 1

I suggest if people want to see how MUCH thought goes into the game. Watch the no chill podcast episode with Earl Watson. You'll learn alot

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, cole256 said:

@Tiger so when do I need to start with the I told you about lamello posts?

After @Tiger. Tiger was the first one to predict he eventually would be a number 1 draft pick. Cited his elite ability. His elite passing is the number 1 skill in this whole draft. MUHHHH FREAKING BOY DOES IT AGAIN!!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!! lmao. Your NBA knowledge, analysis and scouting is UN MATCHED!!! WOOOOOOO!!! LFG!!! Proud and happy to call you a best friend, family and a brother!!! YESSIRRRRR!!!! lol.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

NBA HANDS DOWN HAS THE BEST AND MOST EXCITING OFF SEASON IN ALL OF SPORTS!!!! NO OTHER LEAGUE IS CLOSE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the fun is just beginning. OFFICIALLY ISAAC OKORO DAY!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSIRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

After @Tiger. Tiger was the first one to predict he eventually would be a number 1 draft pick. Cited his elite ability. His elite passing is the number 1 skill in this whole draft. MUHHHH FREAKING BOY DOES IT AGAIN!!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!! lmao. Your NBA knowledge, analysis and scouting is UN MATCHED!!! WOOOOOOO!!! LFG!!! Proud and happy to call you a best friend, family and a brother!!! YESSIRRRRR!!!! lol.

Lol everybody needs a friend like you but no.......I put him on and we had discussions about it. Actually I think you were one of the haters but that's besides the point. You need a show though, I hope he's pushing you in that direction. 

• Haha 1

Does anybody else follow drafts on here like me? This is a very strong class. Alot of teams are going to get a bunch of help. Especially at the 3 or small forward position. 

Do any of you have any sleepers or favorites? The two main over sea prospects are good. Cole Anthony will be a value pick. The point for Iowa State will be good. Actually this is a very strong PG class as well

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

@Tiger where you at? I want to talk basketball and I need somebody to bounce ideas off of. 

Yooo what's up bro I've been super busy man but yes I remember the Melo posts back when he was a child LOL and today it looks like he will be going top 3 at worst. As a North Carolinian with a soft spot for the Hornets in my heart I'm hoping that's where he ends up!! 

I really like Haliburton, I'm not really sold on Cole Anthony because I'm not really sure how he will do in the PnR with lots of pro offenses emphasizing it as Roy Williams doesn't really ask that of his PGs. And I hope whoever drafts him doesn't try to force him into being something he's not. Also Greg has said Cole has never been a film guy which is not great to hear but I wish we got to see him fully healthy and ready this past season.

This class I think is deep in overall talent IMO there are going to be some steals up and down this draft, but I don't know if there are a lot of potential *franchise player* type talent after the top few picks I'm very much looking forward to seeing all the trades and who fills certain holes on their roster and what draft picks mean certain players will be getting shipped out.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yooo what's up bro I've been super busy man but yes I remember the Melo posts back when he was a child LOL and today it looks like he will be going top 3 at worst. As a North Carolinian with a soft spot for the Hornets in my heart I'm hoping that's where he ends up!! 

I really like Haliburton, I'm not really sold on Cole Anthony because I'm not really sure how he will do in the PnR with lots of pro offenses emphasizing it as Roy Williams doesn't really ask that of his PGs. And I hope whoever drafts him doesn't try to force him into being something he's not. Also Greg has said Cole has never been a film guy which is not great to hear but I wish we got to see him fully healthy and ready this past season.

This class I think is deep in overall talent IMO there are going to be some steals up and down this draft, but I don't know if there are a lot of potential *franchise player* type talent after the top few picks I'm very much looking forward to seeing all the trades and who fills certain holes on their roster and what draft picks mean certain players will be getting shipped out.

Your boy g will is something serious half the stuff I say he says you said it, I didn't make any friends like that when I was at auburn you're a lucky guy lol

I'm hoping Cole has learned things from his dad.....But if he comes in like Bo did when they say he learned stuff from his dad it's going to be a wrap 😂

I see people questioning Melo because his family already had money basically. I hope he pans out if for nothing else to break the black kid had to come up with nothing to have a fire stereotype.....I hate that kind of stuff. Who's your sleeper pick in this class? 

I'm proud of my picks last year. Morant wasn't a sleeper but I remember trying to tell people about how sick he was before he played us and I said when Michael Porter gets healthy he may look like the best player out of his class. But I agree with mostly everything you said

On 11/18/2020 at 2:17 AM, GwillMac6 said:

I am okay with the Paul trade just due to his age but I feel weird taking Rubio for the simple fact that Westbrook has a beef with the guy.  It is just odd.

Not happy about the Schroder trade at all.  We could have used him big time, and he wanted to stay in OKC.  This is questionable to me and the only other time I have ever said that about the wizard that is our GM in Presti is when we let go of Serge Ibaka.

• Thanks 1