2018 4* TE Luke Ford

WFE12

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Just a heads up, your first post read like it wasn't odd that LF announced a top 3 2 weeks ago then just said top schools coming soon. I think that's why Thaitopher liked my post. Then your follow up post read like you agreed with us on the oddity of it. Nothing mean spirited. Just something a couple of posters picked up on.

Correct. I wasn't criticizing LF for this, I just thought it was odd that he was making an announcement of his top schools shortly after he already listed his top 3. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Just a heads up, your first post read like it wasn't odd that LF announced a top 3 2 weeks ago then just said top schools coming soon. I think that's why Thaitopher liked my post. Then your follow up post read like you agreed with us on the oddity of it. Nothing mean spirited. Just something a couple of posters picked up on.

It's all odd to me ;D

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Can you link a youtube video on how to use it? I never heard of it.

On a PC, go to menu and Accessories. You can right click and go to Properties and set a Shortcut.

Did MS Paint not let you take those clippings? Snag-it is another tool you can use which I think Microsoft stole the Snipit idea from.

18 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

When is he scheduled to make his decision?

was supposed to be the army game but that may change I believe.

If this was a logical decision and a decision based on immediate playing time  He would choose us. He could start day 1 here since Salvatore could not catch a STD in a brothel and Jalen Harris is a great kid but a average talent and just a blocker. Georgia already has 1 four star TE committed for this class, lead for a big time tight end for 2019 and they have a 5 star TE who was the number 1 TE in the country his class with 2 more years of eligibility. Plus they only threw it to him 9 times as it is. At least we can make the excuse we do not throw to the tight end because we have no one close to as talented as you. We basically are luke ford or bust at this position unless we can convince nathaniel watson to jump on board.

Just now, thewhiz7 said:

Illinois? 

the state he lives in.

1 minute ago, thewhiz7 said:

Yeah but really? I mean the other 4 schools have a football team. Ill has a scout team in comparison. 

just a courtesy. no way he is going there. It does not mean much at all lol

Just now, thewhiz7 said:

He's a nice kid to include them. haha.

LOVIE SMITH EFFECT! haha

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If this was a logical decision and a decision based on immediate playing time  He would choose us. He could start day 1 here since Salvatore could not catch a STD in a brothel and Jalen Harris is a great kid but a average talent and just a blocker. Georgia already has 1 four star TE committed for this class, lead for a big time tight end for 2019 and they have a 5 star TE who was the number 1 TE in the country his class with 2 more years of eligibility. Plus they only threw it to him 9 times as it is. At least we can make the excuse we do not throw to the tight end because we have no one close to as talented as you. We basically are luke ford or bust at this position unless we can convince nathaniel watson to jump on board.

Thumbs up to “STD in a brothel”. You’re more than just a gif ninja, brother! WOOOOO!

Archived