Men vs. Georgia

WarTiger

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU has overcome plenty of deficits and had bad halves however this is different. AU has lost their mojo. They are playing the worst basketball of the season ever since the first half in turdtown. Bruce’s next coaching miracle will be getting these guys back to playing smart controlled offense and better half court defense.

Well dang ...thought the game started at 6.....just got home "in time for the game" and found us trailing by 15......which means it's probably good that I did not witness the first half......looked at the posts early in the game and it was close....and they then outscore us 25 to ten or something.....had to be an ugly stretch for the Tigers...

Not a good half.  Sloppy ball handling, bad shot selection, very little success in half court offense, defense doesn't match up good with uga.  Got to have a better 2nd half.  Brown, Harper and Heron need to get hot. 

Man, that was tough to watch. We’ve played two really poor halves of basketball in a row. Hope they figure it out quickly. Heron has been really bad tonight and against Bammer....

I love the heart of this team but if you live by the three you die by the three. We will see as the season progresses we miss Wiley. Not that he is a great player but he does give us some size inside. Probably need to attack the rim offensively and hope they foul us.

First- my bad on the time for tipoff.  

Now, we cant buy a shot. Guys dont look tired. Theyre emotionally invested playing hard and not playing bad D. We just arent hitting and havent been able to get to the rim

Well that was terrible.  I hope they find a way to play together and hit some shots, please! 

10 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Both the UGA and Bama roster is a bad matchup for who we have on roster now. Just are. 

Our three point shooters have gone cold.

Everyone else has gone hot.

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

Man, that was tough to watch. We’ve played two really poor halves of basketball in a row. Hope they figure it out quickly. Heron has been really bad tonight and against Bammer....

That would be four first half's in a row to come out cold.

Just now, AUGoo said:

Our three point shooters have gone cold.

Everyone else has gone hot.

If we are hitting a reasonable percent of our shots the matchups are just fine.....and the turnovers of course....

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Well that was terrible.  I hope they find a way to play together and hit some shots, please! 

I think they are getting good looks. Just not hitting.

4 games in a row with a bad first half.  Not gonna be able to watch much of the second.  Y’all pull em through.

this is the moment where I’d love heron to take it over.  How about 20 points in the second with 10 of them from the line.

we need them to have some foul trouble.

Archived