Top D-Line Targets 2019

casatiger

I was looking at the click bait article on AL.com regarding the depth chart after the 2nd scrimmage and was reminded of how deep and experienced we are on the D-line this year but also reminded of the fact that we could lose just about everyone on the 2-deep after the season if 2-3 highly thought of underclassmen leave early.  So looking down the list of names I see a couple of DE's but no DT's on the first couple of pages on the recruiting forum.  What does the upcoming class of D-Linemen look like in our traditional recruiting base/area?  

34 minutes ago, casatiger said:

I was looking at the click bait article on AL.com regarding the depth chart after the 2nd scrimmage and was reminded of how deep and experienced we are on the D-line this year but also reminded of the fact that we could lose just about everyone on the 2-deep after the season if 2-3 highly thought of underclassmen leave early.  So looking down the list of names I see a couple of DE's but no DT's on the first couple of pages on the recruiting forum.  What does the upcoming class of D-Linemen look like in our traditional recruiting base/area?  

See @Zeek post on first page of 2019 recruiting thread! Seven offers on that list alone @ defensive tackle.

Thanks.  I saw a post discussing safety targets for 2019 and thought d-line certainly deserved some individual attention.  I had lost sight of the 2019 recruiting thread for some reason.  

2 hours ago, casatiger said:

Thanks.  I saw a post discussing safety targets for 2019 and thought d-line certainly deserved some individual attention.  I had lost sight of the 2019 recruiting thread for some reason.  

No problem! It can get overwhelming for me at times trying to get certain info from all the posts.

Archived