Baseball vs Arkansas Game 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Put every backup in this game.  Already 4-0 and I can easily spot 3 specific players who don't care if they're in or not.  

Disappointed in effort by Holland and now Davis. Holland has performed terribly this weekend and last, and Davis let a ball drop right in front of him. Didn’t even attempt a layout. 

And now a passed ball. Unfocused and uninterested. 

Tigers in the second, 4-0. Not insurmountable but the guys have put themselves in a hole for sure. No fire in anyone. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Disappointed in effort by Holland and now Davis. Holland has performed terribly this weekend and last, and Davis let a ball drop right in front of him. Didn’t even attempt a layout. 

And now a passed ball. Unfocused and uninterested. 

Tigers finally get out of the second, 4-0. Not insurmountable but the guys have put themselves in a hole for sure. No fire in anyone. 

I don't know what's up with Will.  He's not himself right now. 

Nice play by Connor Davis....good to see a guy with some pride doing his job......

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Of course the only bama fan in the building is seated in front of me. 

Shocks... where are you sitting.....got a nice CF camera showing us the crowd.. ....give us a wave 

Tigers at the plate tonight: Watch until you get two strikes, then either flail at one out of the zone or roll over mistake pitches.

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Left field bullpen. 

OK.....sorry the game is not more fun....but plenty of time for the guys to get more serious..gonna be cold whether they are winning ...or losing....so might as well win this one....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

OK.....sorry the game is not more fun....but plenty of time for the guys to get more serious..gonna be cold whether they are winning ...or losing....so might as well win this one....

I’m standing back behind home plate now. The body language of our players is very indicative of our playing. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m standing back behind home plate now. The body language of our players is very indicative of our playing. 

Camera on the meeting at the mound....hang in there....

Shocks...big guy in blue?   

My statements last night about this team being a regional quality team that won't get in were based on them not laying down.  It can change, but to this point this is a team who's stared adversity in the face and given up instead of bearing down.  More disgusted in how theyre handling themselves than how they're playing.  Butch is going to have to add a little mean to his demeanor to right this ship.  This is embarrassing

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not me. I’m in an old school TPX hat. Beard. Flannel. 

OK....well, hang in there....beard and flannel sounds like the minimum for a night like tonight.....

4 runs this inning and not a single really solid hit....walks and bleeders.........but nothing going well for the pitchers....AU down 8-0 

Archived