2019 4* DE Kayode Oladele

War to the Eagle

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

The pit is filled with seasonal cheer, c'mon in you'll like it! Gus has been given a raise and extension, we're attempting to keep all assistants, AU beat UA and UGA, recruiting is going great and the box of Christmas oranges we ordered to help the less fortunate arrived this morning. It doesn't get any better than this! :)

Here, here! 2017 was a jolly old year for AU football. Gus proved he can do it. Now let's hope he can sustain it so we can have a wonderful 2018 also.:happydance:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WDavE said:

ellitor,

Do you know how Tashawn Manning is progressing?

Other than he spent his 1st season recovering from Cancer,, no.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

‼️

ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC.gif

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I am obsessed with that gif. ❤️  De Niro

there is 1 person WHO IS NOT AMUSED with gifs in here!!! so we will have to have our fun before the gif police comes in! lol

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

The pit is filled with seasonal cheer, c'mon in you'll like it! Gus has been given a raise and extension, we're attempting to keep all assistants, AU beat UA and UGA, recruiting is going great and the box of Christmas oranges we ordered to help the less fortunate arrived this morning. It doesn't get any better than this! :)

DILLY DILLY :cheers:

Did I do that right? :)

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

Dilly-dilly sounds so....wimpish. Can't y'all find something else? "Tally ho!" is better, if you must go all British on us.

Tally ho is less wimpish than dilly dilly? I always learn so much here. It's what keeps me coming back. 

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Tally ho is less wimpish than dilly dilly? I always learn so much here. It's what keeps me coming back. 

How about crap and crapola?  A Doc original that has been around since 2011.

On 12/14/2017 at 3:44 PM, ellitor said:

Other than he spent his 1st season recovering from Cancer,, no.

Hey Ellitor, how is Tashawn doing?  I have not heard much since his treatment and hope the young man can play some football soon.

5 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Ellitor, how is Tashawn doing?  I have not heard much since his treatment and hope the young man can play some football soon.

The answer I know is in the post of mine you quoted Doc. lol

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

The answer I know is in the post of mine you quoted Doc. lol

not thinking fully tonight Ellitor!  Been up for 36 hours and ready to crash.  I could not win playing tic-tac-toe with myself tonight!

XgxOw.gif

@MikeyYOU AND KIRK COUSINS LIKE THAT?!?!?!? YOU LIKE THAT!?!?!? WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN COYOTE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL THE NIGERIAN STUD FBALL PLAYERS ARE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived