Omarosa probably needs to be prosecuted

AUDub

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

pull this crap where they insist that everyone respects DJT and that anything small he does should he overlooked, after 8 years of absolute hatred

Nope…...just suggesting that the dems who are running for office....have some thoughts or ideas about what the would do in the way of international politics or immigration, health care,  tax policy or other things.   If Bernie's …."make everything free"  approach is what the Dems are proposing, then at least say so.  

Very few people have voted in the past or will vote in the future for DT based on him being a "nice guy" ...that's clear...but many dems just don't seem to get it and want to make it a personality contest ( HC vs DJT....wow that was special) instead of talking policy issues. 

As****s and idiots are elected to public office all over the country at all levels......because people pay more attention to what they propose about government than to their character. …..sad fact....but I have watched that go on for my entire adult life.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Nope…...just suggesting that the dems who are running for office....have some thoughts or ideas about what the would do in the way of international politics or immigration, health care,  tax policy or other things.   If Bernie's …."make everything free"  approach is what the Dems are proposing, then at least say so.  

Very few people have voted in the past or will vote in the future for DT based on him being a "nice guy" ...that's clear...but many dems just don't seem to get it and want to make it a personality contest ( HC vs DJT....wow that was special) instead of talking policy issues. 

As****s and idiots are elected to public office all over the country at all levels......because people pay more attention to what they propose about government than to their character. …..sad fact....but I have watched that go on for my entire adult life.  

Bernie didn't propose to "make everything free". 

28 minutes ago, Mid Atlantic Tiger said:

Just sucks for Trump that someone is using his playbook against him...

It takes a reality show personality to fight a reality show personality. ;)

On 8/12/2018 at 9:04 AM, AUDub said:

What a publicity hound. Recording in the situation room. What she did was outrageous and a grave security risk. 

At the same time, I can't help but wonder what else she has. 

It's a double edge sword. Yeah she should be in jail right now...but what else is there to hear

Archived