Cole Cubelic goes off

WFE12

Came to post this myself. 

Also today Rob Pate was sounding off on WJOX today about Gus meddling again. Basically he said the same ole same ole, Gus just doesn't trust anyone else to run the offense. Rob was of the opinion that Stidham's confidence would go up ala last year if Chip had full reign. 

They're both 100% correct.

4 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I’m confused. Cole is talking about the locker room and Pate about Gus meddling? But these are two different aspects. Correct? Thx!

Yes, Cole specifically referred to the Brandon Marcello article.

Rob Pate is just saying what many (most?) of us are saying.

Two different discussions....

13 minutes ago, alexava said:

What did I miss 

The Brandon Marcello article... There was a thread dedicated to it the other day but it may have been removed...

Anyone notice a pattern to these allegations of a toxic locker room?  

And what the hell is Marcello still doing with ties to Auburn?

5 hours ago, keesler said:

And what the hell is Marcello still doing with ties to Auburn?

Good question. 

His negative slants get old. If Auburn beat Tennessee by forty, he’d say “great win but Auburn still isn’t playing good enough to beat Bama and Georgia.” That may be true, but is it the reporter’s  job to continue cautious skepticism? Just report, and we will decide, man. 

13 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Came to post this myself. 

Also today Rob Pate was sounding off on WJOX today about Gus meddling again. Basically he said the same ole same ole, Gus just doesn't trust anyone else to run the offense. Rob was of the opinion that Stidham's confidence would go up ala last year if Chip had full reign. 

They're both 100% correct.

That's the problem with Gus. He's too stupid to come in out of the rain and he is his own and unfortunately Auburns worst enemy. If he is meddling again, then the team is doomed. We all know he can no longer dual up plays that are effective, so if someone is that pig headed to do it their way, then that is a cancerous attitude. 

Archived