Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

Zeek

2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

I can't stand Colin Cowherd  but he produced a gem when describing The Grove. He stated 'The Grove is BBQ, bourbon, and Chanel No. 5"

I’m 36 so not quite to creepy old man mode 100% but god bless College girls.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, alexava said:

Auburn 48.  Miss 17. 

I like your style!  I cannot go against our Tigers no matter how bad things could get. Who knows, Gus pulls out some magic like he had last season and confounds us all!

Auburn 27
Ole Miss 20

However, it wouldn't surprise me if Ole Miss won. The Gus bus has 4 flat tires plus it's been out of gas since last years SEC Championship game.

17 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I like your style!  I cannot go against our Tigers no matter how bad things could get. Who knows, Gus pulls out some magic like he had last season and confounds us all!

Lol!  Nothing like having a coach who does just enough to stay employed...

1 minute ago, tigerchris said:

I’ll be shocked if we win.  

If we lose to Ole Miss. Just rip it off like a band aid and make Steele interim. That way we can move on and start selling the transition to the recruits. For the love of God, don’t mess up the next hire. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

If we lose to Ole Miss. Just rip it off like a band aid and make Steele interim. That way we can move on and start selling the transition to the recruits. For the love of God, don’t mess up the next hire. 

I was thinking the same about the UTk game🤢

9 minutes ago, boomstick said:

OM 27

Auburn 19

An early TD and four FGs by Carlson is all the scoring we muster. OM controls the game in the second half. 

4 field goals?? We better be mighty close to the goal line and attempt 8.

42 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

4 field goals?? We better be mighty close to the goal line and attempt 8.

Carlson is 9/10 from inside 50. Why Gus keeps trotting him out there for these 50+ yarders after he said he wasn’t going to do it anymore is beyond me. 

15 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Carlson is 9/10 from inside 50. Why Gus keeps trotting him out there for these 50+ yarders after he said he wasn’t going to do it anymore is beyond me. 

He said he's gonna be aggressive this year and thats just how it's gonna be, hahaha! What a goof our coach is.

24-21 AU. I can’t go against our tigers but I don’t have much confidence with this prediction. 

On 10/15/2018 at 5:47 PM, johnnyAU said:

I'm calling for Gus to start Malik or Cord to see how the D reacts and to light a fire under Stidham. We had better look better against one of the worst D's we'll face this year, or we might not beat a Liberty team who handled Troy this weekend.  Glad we are not playing Troy or Kentucky this year BTW.

I think you would be wrong. Gus will start Stidham. Only way Stidham is not playing is if he get hurt or throws some early picks and the rest of the team carry his ass to the locker room. Taking Stidham out would mean Gus admitting that he has been an idiot for playing him as of late. And Gus is not ever going to admit what everyone else knows. He is a high school coach and not even a very good at that level either.

On 10/15/2018 at 8:27 PM, api1957 said:

Ole Piss - 38

New Piss - 13

Sir, you made me laugh. I needed that today more than you know. Thank you.

11 hours ago, weagl1 said:

I think we find a way to pull it out.  The breaks have to even out at some point.  

Problem is we haven't been losing because of bad breaks; we have been losing because of just plain bad

players are mad and embarrassed. i look for the d to regroup and give us a chance to win. unless gus has lost the team to the point of not caring i think we win by two touchdowns................

Archived