**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

Lol another play where we should have tackled them for a loss and give up a big gain. This team has quit on Gus.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny A&M started this spiraling and they just might end it years later.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Well, fellow Auburn fans, it is time to go enjoy the afternoon, and visit my elderly mother. See ya!

Enjoy your time with her, every day is a gift!

23 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Just scroll on by my posts and from now on I will do the same for you. You're not as cute as you think you are.

Neither are you. Climb down off your “the world is against us, conspiracy theory, Gus is awesome” self-righteous high horse. Go ahead and just put me on ignore. 

Really surprised they didn't go ahead and throw the targeting flag on us there, just for fun.

4th down.  If the offense wants to show up a do something here that would be great.   not expected, but great.

32 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

IDK about everyone else, but I'm having a good time.  Its more entertaining than the game at this point (hopefully that will change).  Besides this beats packing a house for a  move with a very pregnant wife!

I couldn't stay away after all.

I have nobody except Drunk Aubie on twitter and you guys.

11 minutes ago, sportstiger said:

Watch Gus on the sidelines and then watch Jimbo . He coaches every play!

If Gus did that, he’d be “meddling”.... folks use both sides of their mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Just scroll on by my posts and from now on I will do the same for you. You're not as cute as you think you are.

Neither are you. Get your head out of your a$$ and climb down off your “the world is against us, conspiracy theory, Gus is awesome” self-righteous high horse. Go ahead and just put me on ignore.

Take this pettiness to PM's and leave it off the board.

wow, we held them! Please score men. I do not like what I am seeing. I want this team to do well so much and want the coaches to coach them up to a level where we can win all of the games we play. Will this happen today? If we play like this against UGA & bammer, we will get blown out of the stadium.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Time for Asa, right? 

Or, we could stick with an injured RB 🤔

He’s being redshirted, or at least that what Gus thinks...

15 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I just can't figure out WHY the fix is in. Nothing's at stake.

official DO bet on games and are far from being the bedrocks of integrity that some want you to think....all officials should undergo polygraphs 2-3 times a season

I'm hoping someone at Jordan-Hare goes full Randy Quaid-from-Major League 2 on Malzahn today. The heckling needs to start and not stop til he's gone.

Archived