sec shorts bama versus auburn

aubiefifty

I normally like these even the ones poking fun at AU but this one just wasn’t funny at all.  Plus playing on the “injury” thing just ain’t cool.  Never have I ever seen the Auburn family wish ill will or injury on any other teams players.  Not what we do or ever done.

took a little poke at Clempson too ….but not up their usual standards....JMO

17 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Yeah I usually like their stuff much better.  Even the poking fun of AU and fans but this one is just blah

As the Doctor says........................I concur

Haha they never have put out a dud. Those guys are funny as anything. Anyone who says this isn't funny is lying to themselves, or is just too uptight.

20 hours ago, corchjay said:

Never have I ever seen the Auburn family wish ill will or injury on any other teams players.  Not what we do or ever done.

I agree completely with this though. However this isn't the Auburn Family wishing ill or injury to Tua, is was a joke. You know, those things that aren't ok anymore because it may hurt some snowflakes feelings? 

It was a joke. It didn't wish ill on anyone. Jeez

3 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Haha they never have put out a dud. Those guys are funny as anything. Anyone who says this isn't funny is lying to themselves, or is just too uptight.

I agree completely with this though. However this isn't the Auburn Family wishing ill or injury to Tua, is was a joke. You know, those things that aren't ok anymore because it may hurt some snowflakes feelings? 

It was a joke. It didn't wish ill on anyone. Jeez

Ok glad you straightened me out.  

PS I knew it was a joke and am familiar with sec shorts just didn’t think this one was funny usually they play on the “stereotypes” of the fan base but was pointing out this was way off base.  Lighten up Frances

Archived