***Early Signing Day Primer***

ellitor

• ellitor changed the title to ***Early Signing Day Primer***

Can add one more to the primer. Butler Grad Transfer OT Tommy Kennedy.. He UOVed AU yesterday for his 1st time seeing AU. He has a lot of quality offers & appears to be planning to sign Wednesday.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Can add one more to the primer. Butler Grad Transfer OT Tommy Kennedy.. He UOVed AU yesterday for his 1st time seeing AU. He has a lot of quality offers & appears to be planning to sign Wednesday.

FWIW this has become the most important target in this class right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Is this the official early signing day thread? 

Lol. No. It wouldn't have primer in the title if it was. Also we are going to do what you requested last year. 1 pinned, locked ENSD thread with just one post with updates as NLIs are texted in & 1 pinned ENSD discussion thread. Both will be created late tonight/ early tomorrow morning. This thread is just to let everyone know where things are leading up to tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Lol. No. It wouldn't have primer in the title if it was. Also we are going to do what you requested last year. 1 pinned, locked ENSD thread with just one post with updates as NLIs are texted in & 1 pinned ENSD discussion thread. Both will be created late tonight/ early tomorrow morning. This thread is just to let everyone know where things are leading up to tomorrow.

Good deal. I’ll bave Twitter fired up tomorrow morning to add stuff to tbe running thread. 

• Love 1

I said I wasn't going to get into the recruiting this year because of Gus. But like the guy on the sonic commercial  it just keeps sucking me back in.

Next to the first game of the year, NLI/signing day is what I love about college football!

I know many contribute to the recruiting updates - so thank you all! I don't have time to keep up with it as much as I used to. I'll be traveling tomorrow so I'll check in now and then to see how it's going. I'm excited!!

5 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I got hooked on recruiting on Doug Barfield's last year.

Well I got hooked when I was being recruited.....golf recruiting is a dirty business I tell you.....

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I got hooked when I was being recruited.....golf recruiting is a dirty business I tell you.....

Damn! I thought you were so old you created the sport as well as started the program at AU.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

And in golf a bagman is legal. 😀

• Haha 3