2020 4* OT Bryn Tucker

ellitor

22 offers including AU, Clemson, Vols, LSU, ND, VT, Bama, Florida, FSU, UGA, Ohio St., & Oklahoma
Major target who hopes to visit AU again soon
May not end up with the in state Vols
Clemson another team to watch

• 3 weeks later...

uj.gif

@Tiger Clemson is the modern day FSU thorn in our side in crutin. Whenever Clemson is involved with a recruit we are going after I just immediately concede them in my head! lol. It is a miracle we Got Smoke Monday and a few others from them. I am shocked. 

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger Clemson is the modern day FSU thorn in our side in crutin. Whenever Clemson is involved with a recruit we are going after I just immediately concede them in my head! lol. It is a miracle we Got Smoke Monday and a few others from them. I am shocked. 

Just wait till Dabo goes to Bama

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll make a bet now that it doesn't happen

I'm not that confident to be honest but I do think he'll be the first guy they call. But hey why not? What are we wagering, sir?

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I'm not that confident to be honest but I do think he'll be the first guy they call. But hey why not? What are we wagering, sir?

BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR dummy

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I used to be certain that it would but it no longer makes sense IMO. 

Agree. He's killing it there. 

Screenshot_20190315-112542~2.png

50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Must've seen our great depth...

Or perhaps concerned with how many grad transfers we would bring in next year. 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:45 AM, Tiger said:

Just wait till Dabo goes to Bama

don't see Dabo leaving a good thing at CLemson, Outside of FSU, there is no one to get in Clemson's way.  Much more difficult to win at bama with the rise of the likes of Uga, FLorida, LSU & TAMU. We could be in that group of 4 if Gus could somehow learn to coach better if that is possible.

5 hours ago, doc4aday said:

don't see Dabo leaving a good thing at CLemson, Outside of FSU, there is no one to get in Clemson's way.  Much more difficult to win at bama with the rise of the likes of Uga, FLorida, LSU & TAMU. We could be in that group of 4 if Gus could somehow learn to coach better if that is possible.

From people I know who know who are extremely close to Dabo, he is at Clemson for life.  He has no desire to return to bama as head coach and his wife  is even more emphatic it never happens.  They have as good a family life in Clemson as one could ask for and to both of them that is everything.

Archived