2019 rookie cards out already

aubiefifty

i just bought a ryan davis auto rookie. there are stidhams. d russell's, and slayton rookies that i have seen. there might be more. the stidhams are kinda pricey for a auto rookie card but his commons are decent priced................get them while you can.

What’s a rookie car?

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

What’s a rookie car?

In Tuscaloosa, it's a Dodge Charger. There, we got it out of the way early.

Image result for sad trombone gif

rookie card. wow poor deductive skillz unless u tryin to be funny..............

I have a ton of cards from my childhood. I wonder if they're worth anything now. Is there still a market for sports cards?

33 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Yellow font...not on my phone 

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Yellow font...not on my phone 

Fitty's having some E-like sarcasm detection malfunctions lately. 

i have a strong distaste for grammar nazis and those that point out typing errors. i am pretty sure the content on my post should have explained things just fine.  yes i got the car joke M but the rest like yellow fonts just come off as taking shots. if i have missed something maybe explaining it might help? i did go back and correctm y typo.

10 hours ago, toddc said:

What’s a rookie car?

Screenshot_20190502-211107~2.png

On 5/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, Tiger said:

I have a ton of cards from my childhood. I wonder if they're worth anything now. Is there still a market for sports cards?

Depends on who, when and what condition the cards are in. Mine from childhood, which my grandma cleverly made me take care of and then hid from me for decades, are worth some real money should I decide to sell them. I don't intend to sell mine. Every now and then I take them out and look at them. Seeing Peewee Reese, Roy Campanella, Jackie Robinson and Duke Snider in Brooklyn Dodgers uniforms is good for the soul!

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Depends on who, when and what condition the cards are in. Mine from childhood, which my grandma cleverly made me take care of and then hid from me for decades, are worth some real money should I decide to sell them. I don't intend to sell mine. Every now and then I take them out and look at them. Seeing Peewee Reese, Roy Campanella, Jackie Robinson and Duke Snider in Brooklyn Dodgers uniforms is good for the soul!

i have a few mantles as he was a childhood hero but his stuff got so pricey i had to quit so i collect auburn players. as soon as my income tax refund gets here i will pay a casey mize autographed rookie and i believe that is a great investment. but all new players are a gamble.........

On 5/2/2019 at 11:40 AM, Tiger said:

2000 lbs of cards, gotta be some good ones in there somewhere.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:22 AM, toddc said:

What’s a rookie car?

If you're Keldon Johnson (former UK bball player), it's a McLaren Spider. 

On 5/2/2019 at 11:31 AM, aubiefifty said:

At least he didn't say "2019 rookies? There aren't even 1700 players in the entire NFL."

On 5/2/2019 at 11:40 AM, Tiger said:

Only the real old ones. Growing up in the '90's I have a gigantic collection. With the vast majority being worth less now than they were 25-30 years ago.

Companies started making a ton more, kids were buying a ton more, and no one was throwing them away anymore, so rarity never goes up, price never goes up.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Mikey said:

Wow that sounds like a hell of a collection! Very cool.

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Only the real old ones. Growing up in the '90's I have a gigantic collection. With the vast majority being worth less now than they were 25-30 years ago.

Companies started making a ton more, kids were buying a ton more, and no one was throwing them away anymore, so rarity never goes up, price never goes up.

Ah, this makes sense. Maybe in 20-30 years our 90's cards will be worth something lol

Archived