Favorite posters?

cole256

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2019 at 4:21 PM, Sully to Beasley said:

I love all of God's children!! :hearts:

We are all God’s children. We get older and wiser but in comparison to God we will always be children and I like that. It keeps me hungry to continue to explore and learn this life God has given us. At 66, I still seek to learn something new each and everyday and surprisingly a lot of times I learn it from children because they are still open to dreaming and imagination. To often as we get older and more suspicious of things we lose that ability to allow our minds to open up. We become lost in our ego and refuse to consider that our answers may be wrong or incomplete and by overcoming that fear we find a whole new world. Thank you TG for what you and all teachers do. It was teachers just like you that opened my mind to learn all I could. Even today when I see a picture from Hubble, I am immediately filled with a thousand “ what if’s” .  Teachers make the world go round . 🙏

9 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Geez can this thread die please? Its like a bunch of frat boys sharing what they like about each other.

Sorry nobody shared what they like about you. I'm sure somebody will soon. 

10 minutes ago, japantiger said:

You're all pervs...yeah, 70's mesh was the best..

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol somebody needs a hug

I do see where he/she is coming from.  For posters that were not mentioned on here it can make them feel bad that no one respects what they say or even care.  It is like getting picked last for a team.

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I do see where he/she is coming from.  For posters that were not mentioned on here it can make them feel bad that no one respects what they say or even care.  It is like getting picked last for a team.

So come on the thread and say geezlet it die and it's like frat boys? Don't see how you see that. Lately many of you have been pointing out about flex and jmr and people have all been saying how great of posters they are. Or you may point out how you get along with a poster or the origin of your relationship. Or you may point out how a poster is missed or how a certain poster usually is spot on about certain subjects....

I say that to say we all do things like this in different threads everyday. This is just a consolidated thread and if people don't like things like this is actually is better for them as it makes it easy for them to avoid. But if you like positivity here it is and as you can see some people don't want it no matter what

Just now, cole256 said:

So come on the thread and say geezlet it die and it's like frat boys? Don't see how you see that. Lately many of you have been pointing out about flex and jmr and people have all been saying how great of posters they are. Or you may point out how you get along with a poster or the origin of your relationship. Or you may point out how a poster is missed or how a certain poster usually is spot on about certain subjects....

I say that to say we all do things like this in different threads everyday. This is just a consolidated thread and if people don't like things like this is actually is better for them as it makes it easy for them to avoid. But if you like positivity here it is and as you can see some people don't want it no matter what

Whoa.  I think you may have read too far into my post.  I was not railing on you.  What I was trying to convey is that may be why someone is having a reaction like that.  Not everyone has thick skin so some are hurt when they do not see anyone likes them enough to remember to tag them in this thread.  

18 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Whoa.  I think you may have read too far into my post.  I was not railing on you.  What I was trying to convey is that may be why someone is having a reaction like that.  Not everyone has thick skin so some are hurt when they do not see anyone likes them enough to remember to tag them in this thread.  

This. My world has been rocked and my spirit crushed because I haven’t been the hands-down leading vote getter as favorite poster on the board. 

97159280-D393-4F6F-B3DA-F9DEBB8EDA69.gif

13 minutes ago, fredst said:

This. My world has been rocked and my spirit crushed because I haven’t been the hands-down leading vote getter as favorite poster on the board. 

Wait, I thought the fishnet clad Right Said Fred gif was a vote for you? Well...poop.

27 minutes ago, fredst said:

I was mentioned once so I'm now here to bully all of you!

However, @fredst is definitely one of my faves.  An that's for real brother!!

giphy (2).gif

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

No reason for a whoa, I'm not upset or anything, I just pointed out we do this all the time, just like when everyone post there are options to like posts. I guess people could feel a way if their posts aren't liked. I literally watch some people dislike my posts and either go say what I said or like someone else who say the EXACT thing I said. It is what it is but this thread is no different than any of the many examples I listed

If you click on your profile, it lists your reputation status and whether you've had any warnings...that should be enough of a pat on the back.  These folks getting the accolades have sacrificed something...they've put in the hours, the hard work, the volumes and volumes of posts.  They have no life and its worth it to them.  You can't just come in and act like you deserve kudos because you post every now and then and never get in trouble.  Heck, most of these popular posters live for trouble...they welcome it.  They live for the narcissistic satisfaction they get from being a vocal member of an online community.  You can't just come in all Christian and think folks are going to remember or like you.  You've got top up your game.  Piss some folks off.  Spend some time living in your mother's basement.  Tweet at recruits.  Post the latest meaningless info.

13 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Geez can this thread die please? Its like a bunch of frat boys sharing what they like about each other.

Your effectiveness rating is pretty low.  It's hovering around 10%.  I calculate effectiveness as your total reputation divided by your total post count.  For a minimum 5,000 post count, it should up above 33% to begin getting serious consideration for accolades.

16 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

If you click on your profile, it lists your reputation status and whether you've had any warnings...that should be enough of a pat on the back.  These folks getting the accolades have sacrificed something...they've put in the hours, the hard work, the volumes and volumes of posts.  They have no life and its worth it to them.  You can't just come in and act like you deserve kudos because you post every now and then and never get in trouble.  Heck, most of these popular posters live for trouble...they welcome it.  They live for the narcissistic satisfaction they get from being a vocal member of an online community.  You can't just come in all Christian and think folks are going to remember or like you.  You've got top up your game.  Piss some folks off.  Spend some time living in your mother's basement.  Tweet at recruits.  Post the latest meaningless info.

I think I feel attacked? 

jesse spano diet pills dot gif

Archived