Favorite posters?

cole256

On 6/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, tigerchris said:

It’s clear I have the sexiest profile pic.  

Can we have a thread on people we don’t like posting ??? Lol 😂 I kid I kid 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, api1957 said:

Image result for optimus prime gif

Ahhhhh....childhood.

This was my little brother's favorite show.....next to He-Man.

Mine was Scooby-Doo, LOL!

i realize i am not on many fav lists but i bet i have more profile views than anyone esle that has been here the same length of time. and heck for a couple of those years i kept my mouth shut mostly..............waves

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Can we have a thread on people we don’t like posting ??? Lol 😂 I kid I kid 

i might win that bad boy or at least would get close..............

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Nice!  I'll check it out. 

I posted some knowledge recently, about a fun fact I only recently discovered (I'm sure plenty know) that the "voice" of the predator (the weird groan & clicks) were performed by Peter "Optimus Prime" Cullen.

Good stuff!

Yeah man this video showed the way little shots and music played made you anticipatecertain things and feel certain way. Showed how even though it's an action film that some of the actors did great jobs with the craft of acting.....like you said good stuff

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Nice!  I'll check it out. 

I posted some knowledge recently, about a fun fact I only recently discovered (I'm sure plenty know) that the "voice" of the predator (the weird groan & clicks) were performed by Peter "Optimus Prime" Cullen.

Good stuff!

Bro. Now I'm going to go on a super nerdy rant about all the levels on which "more than meets the eye" suddenly works. 

You don't want this. 

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Ahhhhh....childhood.

This was my little brother's favorite show.....next to He-Man.

Mine was Scooby-Doo, LOL!

ah, what could have been

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah man this video showed the way little shots and music played made you anticipatecertain things and feel certain way. Showed how even though it's an action film that some of the actors did great jobs with the craft of acting.....like you said good stuff

Outta reactions but thanks for the lead, truly.   I'll be checking it out.....once my sad ass peels itself away from the AUFamily board today.

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Outta reactions but thanks for the lead, truly.   I'll be checking it out.....once my sad ass peels itself away from the AUFamily board today.

Yeah. As good as Predator is, you won't find nearly the violence or drama that you can get right here. And it's interactive! #theyear2000 #technology #science

Just now, McLoofus said:

Yeah. As good as Predator is, you won't find nearly the violence or drama that you can get right here. And it's interactive! #theyear2000 #technology #science

🥰

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

My best friend in jr high had Predator on VHS before I had seen it. He would literally call me up, describe the scene, then play them over the phone for me to hear. That jungle clearing Gatling gun scene was played many times over the phone before I actually saw it. My mind was literally shredded when I got to see it.

11 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

My best friend in jr high had Predator on VHS before I had seen it. He would literally call me up, describe the scene, then play them over the phone for me to hear. That jungle clearing Gatling gun scene was played many times over the phone before I actually saw it. My mind was literally shredded when I got to see it.

Get you a friend like that, fam.

Awesome.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

THAT's the gif I was looking for. 

For the record, Mac wasn't shooting at the predator. He was arachnophobic and saw a jungle spider.

51 minutes ago, McLoofus said:
51 minutes ago, Viper said:

giphy.gif

CONTACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!

THAT's the gif I was looking for. 

LOVE, LOVE, A ❤, & MORE LOVE!

36 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

For the record, Mac wasn't shooting at the predator. He was arachnophobic and saw a jungle spider.

I spit out my drink.  That would actually be me too!

Person 1) "Oh, look at that badass shooting up the place like a boss!"

Person 2) "No.  He just saw a Grandaddy Longlegs."

23 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I'm ashamed to admit I never saw Predator on the silver screen. I have no recollection as to why as I went to see nearly every action movie in the mid 80s. I had just graduated so maybe other things took precedent. I guess it left the theater before I realized it was gone.

I remember taking my gf in 1990 to see Predator 2. Was so jacked for it. We sit down and when the movie starts, a screaming baby goes berserk. The mother took it to the back of the theater (10 FEET BEHIND US) attempting to calm it down. The baby wouldn't stop and the mother wouldn't leave. After 10 minutes, I had all I could take...we walked out, got a refund and came back another night. Unquestionably the worst movie experience ever (besides a movie itself). I have always wondered to this day why a mother would take an infant to see freaking Predator!

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I spit out my drink.  That would actually be me too!

Person 1) "Oh, look at that badass shooting up the place like a boss!"

Person 2) "No.  He just saw a Grandaddy Longlegs."

I mean you have to also consider Aliens. You know WHY Ripley took the flamethrower. Because of the Spiders with tails. Mind...blown!! lol

Just now, SuperAUsome09 said:

I mean you have to also consider Aliens. You know WHY Ripley took the flamethrower. Because of the Spiders with tails. Mind...blown!! lol

WHOA.

Do Terminator! DO TERMINATOR! 

2 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

Dang, you're onna roll!!!

Archived